20- A journey to cadet camp

Wattpad has been messed up on my account, It hasn't let me write for weeks, it's still not working properly. I can only use a computer to update, I normally use my ipad, so I can't update much at the moment. Plus year 11 is ALLOT of work, I have almost no free time. I WILL update when I can sorry xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After getting onto the coach, I text Ed a finale bye to my mum. I saw my friends at the front, and sat down next to them. Looking around I saw that I was next to Connor, Melissa, Kamila and Callum. My cadet friends. Everyone went to my school but Conner. Our school federation had different schools around England; Conner went to the one closest to ours.

"Yo Yo guys, it's the Ash-mister!" I said as I sat down opposite Mellissa and Kamila .

"Ha ha hay Ashleigh" Kamila said

"Where's Nisa?" I said realizing she wasn't here.

"On the other coach" Melissa answered

"Ah" I said nodding my head.

" I just got on here and I already want to get off." I heard Connor say from a few rows behind.

"Same, seven hours on this thing. Kill me now." Callum added.

Connor; I had never spoken to him before, I don't know why but I was afraid of him. I think it was because I thought he was one of the boys that were mean to me at camps. As for Callum he was really sweet, he was the new guy in our school. He wasn't in my form though. I hadn't really spoken to him before......

"Hay you Callum right?" I said starting a conversation with him.

"Yeah I’m Callum, hey" He said.

"Ha ha, Yo I’m Ashleigh." I laughed.

The coach started to lightly shake, as the driver turned on the engine. Putting on my seat belt, I heard loads of clicks from around the coach. The teacher began to walk up along the isle, as the two coaches started to move.

I could see my mum still looking along the outside window for me, pressing my hand and face on the window she finally saw me and smiled.......

Then I remembered, I had left the note where she would see it.... I felt slightly scared. I felt a pang of regret, I was scared my mum would end up telling the whole family tree. She better not....... Oh well there was no turning back now, I saw my mum walk back to the car; as the coach drove down the road. Away from the waving parents and little siblings we drove, passing my house, and turning down roads. We were driving to Cornwall; from south east London.

The group just talked and chatted........

Kamila and Melissa were taking selfies on Mellisa's phone. I was talking to Conner and 3 of the year boys who were sitting with us lot. Two girls were asleep further back, people were taking photos of them. Poor girls. We had been in the coach for just over an hour and a half and were finally about to stop for a loo and food break.

As the coach started to park in one of those motorway stop places, everyone started to undo their seat belts and get their bags or money.

"Don't undo your seat belts!" The teacher whilst standing up.

Teachers always say that, it's not like the coach is going to magically turn upside down, the coach had stopped for god’s sake. Just because the engine wasn't off yet. The driver turned off the engine a few seconds after miss said that anyway.

"Okay bye back at...." Miss started, "what time do they have to be back?" She asked the teacher next to her. "4:48 so that’s half an hour." "Don't be late she said as everyone filed out of the coach.....

When we got in I acted like a 5 year old, I sat down on those machines for kids which you put the coin in and it moves. I didn't actually put any money in it, I just sat down in it and went broom. Mellissa took a picture of me sitting down on the 'Rory The Racing car'. I was holding the handles and smiling like a little kid.

Laughing at the picture she showed and sent it to me. I laughed to, it was a bad picture but I didn't mind. Most people were either going toilet, looking for a food place, looking for wifi or charging their phones.

We were just playing with the old arcade games that didn't even work. We weren’t putting money in or anything we were just mucking around. The girls were on their phones surfing instagram; whereas the boys were playing with the guns from those shooting games.

Not long after we were back on the coach for another 5 hours....

"Hahahaha !!! What is that" I laughed at Callum.

"Whats what?" He asked.

"Is that a house phone?" I asked confused.

"What no...It's my erm phone." He confessed embarrassed.

"What kind of phone is that?" I asked confused.

The phone was long and had lights like a house phone. I must have seen it wrong......

"A phone..." He said.

"Lets see your phone." One guy said.

"Yeh lets see it." Another guy said.

Everyone wanted to see it now, but because I was special he only let me see it. Holding it in my hand under my coat, I was that it was a basic grey flip-phone thing. The ones where the top half flips open and closed.

My bad....

<5 Hours later>

We had finally arravied at summer camp. Well my coach was here, the other coach was apparently half an hour away. When we finally did the long walk to our building which our contingent was staying in we had to wait for the other coach to come, in order to spilt the rooms.

I was sharing with a girl from the year above me called Jenaya, I didn't really like her much..... The first thing she said to me was "are you on your period" wellcoming much.....

Mia and Mellissa were rooming together downstairs, I was upstairs with the big kids and smoking girls....Great. Kamila was downstairs too. The boys were in a bulding down the road from us. There were other school in the buldings around the real army camp.

Just as I thought things couldn't get any more annoying, I remembered I had to tell my mum I had arrived. It wasn't texting her that annoyed me. It was how I forgot about how she would find out my secret today.

I saw your note

Was all she said before I got ready to buy my own plane tickets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is really really really really really short because I had to keep re writing it, the next two will be LONG (it will take long to upload though)

Sorry for mistskes.....

Okay so there are several parts they will not have Ryan or Anna or Chris in them. But they will have allot of Callum and Ashleigh....

Cashleigh?

Just so you know in the book it's JUNE 28TH 2013

ELLIE, EDWARD and Ryan

Updates might be slow, so these parts will be short that way I can update more....

Vote and comment!!!!