12- Circle of love

Trust.

The kind of thing you can never fully get back, once you break it its gone. Trust is what I was putting on Princess right now. If the secret got exposed my life would be over, and I’m not being over dramatic.

Princess was staring at me completely gobsmacked. Her mouth was opening and closing like a fish. I let out the breath; I didn't know I was holding. "Yeh." I said looking down, feeling ashamed of my cowardliness.

"What! You like Ryan?" She finally exclaimed, in shock.
"Yes." I whispered as quiet and high as a mouse’s squeak.
"Dam, so you like, like him?" She confirmed.
"Yeh." I said feeling the relief.

I felt relived to finally get it off my chest and tell someone, she would understand she likes him too. She stared at my blankly, before saying.

"Don't blame you." I spudded her.
"So you promise you won't tell anyone?" I breathed out.
"Yes, don't worry; your secret is safe with me." She laughed.

We sat there in a comfortable silence, before we both spoke up.

"So how long have you liked him?" We both asked each other, this caused us both to laugh.

"Over a month" I said smiling, I smiled to I realised how long it had actually been, shit I have liked him for over a month, shit that wasn't good.

"Shit!" I whispered, luckily she didn't hear me; I would have had to have a long emotional explanation as to why it was so bad. It might not seem bad to anyone else but to me it was.....

If I liked him, I would be betraying my best friend.
He will never like me.
He hates me.
If he found out nothing would ever be the same.

"3 weeks!" Princess squealed. I looked up at her confused. "I have liked him for three weeks, but you have liked him for over a month awwwww" She cued.

"Shut up it's not funny." I said embarrassed as we walked back to my house.

I had to go back home sooner or later. Oh boy, Chris didn't look too happy when he had come into my room when we got back. Princess had gone home, Katie had gone home, and Ryan went home.

Emma had been taken away in an ambulance.

She broke her wrist.

That big drop and all she broke was a wrist?!?!?!

That I never understood.

"We need to talk." Chris said.
"I swear you said that already." I tried to joke.
"I said can we talk, not we need to talk, and look that’s not the point right now."
"What is it?" I asked innocently.

He seemed to be struggling to say what he wanted to. He finally spat it out. I had wished that I heard wrong.