25-School changes things....

I notice you all, this chapter goes to..............Liyaaah97 thanks for voting :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next Monday was going to be very annoying, I could tell I knew that rumours would start to spread around the school about us. There were so many memories still fresh in my mind. I remembered, some good, some sweet, most awkward, some funny. The next camp wouldn't be till September, and it was likely that I would miss it due to some family event.

When I had gotten home, I went straight into the bath. I thought back to this week, letting my thoughts con troll my mind I travelled into flashback world.....

James had taken me and Callum outside. James was trying to put his 'match making skills' to work. It kind of worked, but was also really awkward as he had stood there watching us. He was waiting for him to ask me out.

<Flashback>

"Ashleigh can you just ask him." He said.

I shook my head.

"Fine then carries on."

I looked to the side and had noticed people all watching us from the window inside the naffie building. I had wished that they would just stop watching us and minded there own lives. There could be a fire in there and they wouldn't notice at first. They watched us like we were a celebrity and they were screaming monkeys at a concert.

Look its Justin Bieber! I was tempted to say whilst pointed at Callum. Luckily I didn't, it would just cause confusion, and then I would have to end up explaining my life story and thoughts. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I'm hungry, I want pizza.

Oh shit, there talking to me.

"Errm.Huh?" I said zoning back into reality.

"I said hug." James said smiling at us too.

"Why?" I asked as Callum hit James on the arm.

"Just do it."

We stood there in an awkward silence.

"Just pretend I’m not here." James said before walking up the the tree and standing behind it.

We could still see him; it was still very awkward......

<End of flashback>

I smiled at the memory as I turned the hot tap back on, the water was starting to get a little cold. I hadn't had a bath in a week. I only had showers, lots and lots of showers. I got dirty at camp, and sandy and wet and not to mention sweaty. So I had to have quite a few showers that week.....