27- Summer Of Nomance

I'm trying to finish this by december the 15, for the Watty's. I thought that I might aswell try. Vote please, for if I manage to finish this.
Those of you that ship Callum and Ashleigh won't like this chapter :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That summer went by quite smoothly!

Well if you consider thing completely not working out with Callum, me lying to Anna about being over Ryan, me finding out I still like Ryan and not sleeping for 6 weeks straight; as 'smooth'.

The holiday went reasonably smoothly aside from those little bumps in the road. I personally thought that I handled the situation rather well. I mean most girls I know would completely flip if they got rejected the way Callum rejected me....

*Flashback*

I was with some girls from my cadets; we were talking about boys, talking about crushes, talking about relationships. The usual things teenage girls talk about.

"Look Ashleigh, he's not going to ask you out." Melissa said
"But I-"

"You really need to ask him out." Kamila said.

"I know...." I sighed.

I really do need to ask him out, I just don't want to do it. It wasn't as if I was shy, I wasn't. I just didn't want to be the one to do it, it was like something was holding be back. I didn't know what it was, it wasn't fear it was.....

Embarrassment

I was embarrassed.

Embarrassed to be the one to ask him out, to have to make the first move. He would be my first kiss, would I have to pick him up?

Arg I really didn't know what to do, but I eventually decided to ask him out. I his number from when he had called me earlier during the day to ask me my door number. It was on the invitation. He obliviously read the invitation, because that's where he got my number from.

We had also prank called him after he left. Haha it actually worked!
Anyway, so I decided to text him, I would rather be text rejected than verbally, that way I can react calmly and unaffected in my response. Which is exactly what I did.

Hay Callum, how are you? Hows your summer been? Do you want to go out? Are you going anywhere this year? What are you doing this year?

That was my message, long but suttle. I made sure that I said the full 'Do you want to go out?' and not just 'Do you wanna go?'. You don't make that mistake twice. Not that I have..Made that mistake.....Okay I have-but it was along time ago (8months ago). It was a dare anyway, so it doesn't matter.

My message was fine; it was Callum's which I didn't like.

I'm fine, it's been good, and I'm not going anywhere this year. I haven't really made any plans.

Oh....
So he ignored my question.
Why you got to be so rude!
That offended me that insulted me.....

Haha you kind of ignored my question....
I had replied.

What question?
Hahaha funny! He that the cheek to pretend he didn't know!

I was slightly confused though, this wasn't the Callus I knew, it didn't sound like him.

I said do you want to go out with me?
This was it, this one answer could either start our relationship, or end out friendship.

Sorry I can't it wouldn't be suitable for other people.

Bruh

Okay what?

Who?

Just people.

People my back hand! I scoffed in my head.

Okay

Okay he copied.

What I wanna do is copy and pastes some sense into him. He can't reject me. He likes me! He liked me? He must be over me.....Or maybe be never liked me in the first place...Was it all in my head?

I texted Kamila, she had asked if it were really him. It was, I asked him if it was and even asked him a cadet question. He had gotten it right. At first me and Kamila thought that it was his mum on his phone, it wasn't.

It was really him, and I had just been rejected.

At first I was bothered, but by the end of the day, I didn't care. I was already over Callus.
We texted during the holidays in order to become friends. Apparently his little brother was asking him if he was 'playing girlfriends'. Erg he wishes...He was a nice guy, don't get me wrong. He's was just.....Not right for me.

--------------

That's the main thing that happened to me this summer holidays, in fact that was the best thing that had happened to me. You see, I kind of lied to Anna. Well a part lie, you see at the time I thought that I was over Ryan. Turns out I'm not......

"Ashleigh?" She asked as we walked through the park.
"Yeh?' I said.

"Do you still like my brother?"

I was taken aback.

I didn't like him, right?

I got over him, didn't I?

Then why am I hesitating to answer the question?

I hoped that I didn't still-

"No." I said, the words flew out of my mouth before I could even think.

"Haha okay, was just making sure." She said casually dismissing the conversation.

The truth was, I wasn't sure if I was over him. I hadn't seen him all holiday. I made sure of that. It was like even though I hadn't seen him, the feelings were still there.

I still liked him...

Oh shit!

I still like him?!?!?!

It's been to long now. I have officially fallen for the guy that hates me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hay guys/gals!
That was a filler chapter.....
So no more Callum?!?!?! Are we happy or nah?
AND she still likes Ryan?!?!?!?! Oooooh drama😱