19- Telling one more

ATTENTION- The name of the book will change to 'Falling for the guy who hates me' in a few days.

AHHH Wattpad keeps crashing, third time writing this message.

Hay guys, sorry for the slow update. I was mean't to update last week, but I never got to. This chapter was mean't to be at the beginning of the last chapter, but I forgot to write it.... Silly me.

THIS IS REALLY SHORT. I will try update this week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was camp in a 7 days, I was packing a bit of clothes; when my mum came in.....

"Yes?" I asked rather rudely.

I know it's dangerous to be rude to your mum, especially if she's African. You see she keeps coming into my room and talking to me. She keeps trying to know my whole life story.

I think she thinks because Anna isn't around anymore, that I don't have any other friends that I can talk to. A basically kept trying to let her 'find out'. It didn't work, it was like the more I tried the harder it got.....

"Oh nothing, I was just seeing how you were doing." She said sitting down.

"Okay?" I said rather confused.

"If you ever have anything you want to talk about....."

"Okay." I said.

"I mean lots of daughters-"

"Okay." I said again.

"-Talk to their mothers about things-"

"Okay."

"Ashleigh listen to me!"

"I am..." I said impatiently.

As I started to pack my underwear, mum came up to me. Standing right behind me, she watched over my shoulder. This was starting to put me off. I was trying to count my underwear and rather embarrassingly she decided to closely observe me. Putting some in my underwear bag, mum took them out.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I was getting Hangery- Hungry and Angry.

"You can't pack these knickers!" Mum said.

"Why?" I complained.

"Because there not nice!" She said a matter of faculty.

"You bought them." I muttered under my breath.

"Pardon?" She asked.

"Nothing!" I quickly chimed.

Looking for some more 'decent' knickers. I put the 'ugly' ones away. I personally found the ugly ones more comfortably; but I’m not going to go into that. Mum started putting bra's into the underwear bag.