2- Living with the family.

One of the rules I go by would be to only like or date someone that is not one of the following:

My best friend’s relative

My brother’s friends

Someone one of my friends like

Someone that isn't in my year.

Ryan fits into all four of those. I never thought I would have to worry about it, Fuck I was wrong.....

I had woken up before Anna during our sleepover we had fallen asleep in the living room. I squinted my eyes in the sudden light. The TV wasn't on the movie anymore it was now on the X-BOX home screen. I groaned and sat up rubbing my eyes, I retied my hair and looked around the room. It looked the same, I turned around to look behind me and jumped. Ryan, Chris, and their two friends Ben and Jason were looking at me, Ryan looked at me with no emotion. Chris was about to laugh, Ben looked confused, where as Jason was smirking.

I panicked. Ryan had looked the same as he did last night....Cute. Why?

"Oh look you’re up that’s sweet." Ryan said sarcastically "Get out!" He finished diverting his attention to the TV. I looked at my brother Chris for support, unlike Anna who is oblivious to Ryan's hatred for me, Chris see's it and helps me sometimes. 'Ryan" He warned. Ryan smirked at him they looked back at me and shrugged. I sat up and made my way to the bathroom leaving a sleeping Anna on the floor. She had fallen asleep first last night as usual.

I got my bag and washed my face and vital areas. Changing into a pair of Jeans with a stripped black an whiteT-Shirt, my normal causal look. I used the loo and came back down stairs. As I put my clothes in my bag, I could feel all eyes on me. I slowly turned around, Anna was still asleep, and the boys were all watching me. With amused faces, "what!"I snapped.

They shook their heads and diverted their attention back to the TV. Well that was weird. I heard Anna mumble something, she was waking up. Slowly she began to open her eyes and blinked a few times. She looked at me then looked passed me, narrowing her eyebrows in confusion. "What?" She said to Ryan, whom was behind me. I turned around. I blinked a few times, I was still not used to this 'new look' of his. "Tell you later" he had said to her whilst shaking his head. He glanced at me for a second then looked away.

"Oh Yeh Ash, dad wants you home" Chris said to me not taking his eyes of the TV screen, the boys were playing FIFA 13. I think. I checked the time on my phone. 11:56am. I must have done something. "What did I do now" I wined at him. He chuckled and glanced at me for a split second. Chris was playing against Jason. Ryan and Ben were watching. "Well apparently someone has been having bad convo's on their phone." Chris chuckled.

From the corner of my eye I saw Ryan do his signature smirk. He was responsible for this, he ratted me out to my dad. "Dick!" I muttered under my breath, Anna heard me and looked at me with confusion. I shook my head in response. "Ok, when does he want me home." I sighed looking at my brother. "At 12" He said leaning back in the sofa, pressing a button winning the game. I stood up and grabbed my bag. "Looks like it's 12 O'clock now awwww... Bye then" Ryan said sarcastically. I shot him a look to shut him up. He laughed in response.

"I'll come with you if you want" Anna said getting up to, she yawned in my face. I chuckled and took a step back. "No thanks garlic breath" I teased covering my nose. She breathed on her hand to check her breath.

Once I had all my stuff I needed I left the house, I live about 10 minutes away from Anna's so it didn't take long to get home. I prefer going to Anna's then having Anna go mine. That's the same with Chris and Ryan. Me and Chris's parents are well, how would you put this.. They are well, different in comparison to other parents. Lets just say they meet the criteria in all 'Nigerian parent's' vines. You see they are very traditional.