I quickly tap on the messages you and midoriya exchanged. Midoriya was going on a date with MY girl. You're first date will be with him. Sure he says just as friends but I can tell he likes you. The way he looks at you compared to everyone else. He may like you but I love you. You're mine, you just don't know it yet.

Filled with rage I put your number in my phone. I watch you sleep to calm me down but my mind was flooding with possible scenarios of your and deku's date. I have to stop you from seeing him. He won't be your first date, I won't allow it. He doesn't love you as much as I do.

{y/n's pov}{time skip, morning}

Beep, beep, beep
That familiar sound came on. I did my mourning routine like always but made sure I was on time today. God forbid I have another scenario like yesterday's. I walk to school with extra precaution. I made it there in one piece, thankfully.

My eyes caught the sight of someone I recognized. The green haired man known as Midoriya. "Hi," I say smiling wide. His face heated up and whispered, "h..hi," while scratching the back of his neck. So cute, I think to myself.

Behind him were a blue haired man and brown haired woman. My anxiety kicked in quickly and soon my stuttering came back. "H..hey," I barley managed to say. Soon enough I got each of their names but I didn't warm up to them, not as fast as I warmed up to Midoriya. Midoriya helped me through the conversation which I thought would never end. I got each of their numbers and midoriya and I walk off together.

"You excited for this weekend?" He asked, smiling. I nodded my head 100 miles per hour, making him laugh. A small ding from my pocket alarmed me. I never get texts so who could this possibly be?

Unknown:
You shouldn't trust Midoriya so easily
Read 7:14 am

I freaked out. "What's wrong?" Midoriya asked. Should I show him? Should I run? Should I block this number? Should I respond? "Y/n?" Midoriya asked in a worried tone. "Oh, yeah, sorry," I say with a chuckle at the end. I think the best approach would be to ignore it for now.

The day went on and soon forgot about the number when I saw the half and half teen sitting at his desk. I dragged my feet over to him and silently said, "h..hi," he didn't seem phased by my arrival. "Hello, do you need something?" He asked. He almost sounds dead inside. I silently laugh at my own joke and ask him the question I've been meaning to ask, "um, w..what's y..your name?" "Shoto Todroki," he simply responds. "T..thanks for helping m..me with m..my..." "you're welcome and I'm sorry for causing it." He said, cutting me off. I was taken aback. "Not for one second did I think it was your fault!!" I said loudly while bowing really fast 100 times.

He looked like he was about to say something until Mr, Aizawa came in and told us all to take our seats. I gave todoroki a small smile before taking my assigned seat behind midoriya.

In a blink of an eye it was already lunch. "Wanna sit with me at lunch?" Midoriya asked. I responded with a nod and a big grin spread across his round face. Uraraka and iida joined our table and I was glad that I got to know them better.

{time skip, after school}

By now school was over and I got another text. I expected it to be midoriya but I was wrong. My heart sank as I read who the text belonged to.

Unknown:
I see the you didn't take my advice.
Read 2:36 pm

At this point I was shaking. My fingers were hovering over the keyboard. What should I say? My fingers slowly began to type and soon enough I sent it to him. He replied right away and the response horrified me. What the hell was wrong with this psychopath...

Unknown:
I see that you didn't take my advise.

You:
Who are you?

Unknown:

Read 2:41 pm^you sleeping^(Just imagine you there instead of that girl😊)

Read 2:41 pm
^you sleeping^
(Just imagine you there instead of that girl😊)

Ahh, I'm such a bad author😭😭😭😭