6.3

M06; STATUS

LOCATION;
CLUB EUPHORIA

TARGET;
PROBABLY IN THE PARTY

MISSION;
ONGOING

O N G O I N G . . .

T H E
B E H A V I O U R

     VALENTINA HADN'T EXPECTED the party at Club Euphoria, but as Seokjin pulls up to the club, nostalgia hits her. It's been a while since she last saw this place, the place where it all started.

Parking the car, Seokjin turns off the ignition and slides out of the seat. He runs around the car to Valentina's side and opens the door for her. She gets out and thanks him.

Seokjin locks the car by pressing a button on his key. He, then, wraps his arms around the small of Valentina's back, pulling her towards him as they walk into the club. They don't need to show ID, because as they approach the door, one look on Seokjin's face and the bouncer bows in respect, opening the door wide. Seokjin nods in acknowledgement as they walk inside.

Inside, the club thrums with the sound of party music, the peace of the night that's outside doing a 180 degrees change.

Valentina doesn't know how to feel at the moment. All she cares about is getting drunk off her mind and forgetting the mission and all the complications that have came with it. Complications like feelings, trust, and guilt.

"Everything okay?" Seokjin asks, his mouth near her ear so that she can hear him clearly through the noise.

She nods, turning to speak in his ear. "Yes. I'm fine. I just need a drink."

Seokjin places a kiss on her cheek, and steers her towards the direction of bar. Elbowing their way through the sweaty bodies, they reach their destination. Valentina's brows furrow as she looks at a familiar bartender.

"Sam, my buddy," Seokjin says.

Sam looks up at Seokjin, his eyes widening. His lips tug up into a smile. "Man, it's been so long since I last saw you. Where have you been, bro? I mean I did what you told me to, but God. It's been weeks."

Seokjin chuckles, doing some sort of weird bro shake, fish bump with Sam. "Nowhere. Everywhere. I forgot to thank you for the. . .security, man. I appreciate it."

Sam waves him off. "Nah, dude. It's nothing. So, what brings you here? To score some ladies, I assume."

Seokjin's eyes widen as he juts his head in Valentina's direction. He let out a nervous laugh once he sees her raised eyebrow. "I'm here with my girlfriend."

Sam's mouth forms an O. Then, as if a light bulb goes off in his mind, he points at Valentina. "I remember you."

She gives him a tight lipped smile, suddenly feeling nervous. Where does he remember me from? She thinks. I haven't came here with any of my colleagues, have I?

"Really? From where?" She asks, anticipating his response.

"You once came here with that guy ㅡ what was his name again?" Sam wracks his brain. "Josh? Jacob?"