1.4

M01. STATUS

LOCATION;
A MANSION IN THE ELITE AREA,
SEOUL.

TARGET;
PARKING THE CAR IN GARAGE, IS SUSPICIOUSLY HAPPY.

MISSION;
STARTED.

S T A R T I N G . . .

T H E
M A N S I O N

     VALENTINA ISN'T SURPRISED to see Seokjin pulling up in an elite area of Seoul. The massive and beautiful mansions don't intimidate her. She's used to such places. Being an agent comes in handy when it comes to money. She has enough money to buy a mansion or two in this area, but she spends most of her money on her parents and tries to give away as much as she can in charity. She knows she isn't a saint. That she has had fair share of sins. And if a little bit of charity can make her feel better and also be of help to someone, she's willing to do it.

So, when Seokjin presses the horn and stops outside a huge mansion, she isn't really surprised. Especially because she knows the nature of Seokjin's job. With mafia, comes money. And Seokjin seems to have a lot of it. Being in mafia has its pros, she thinks. As the ivory gate opens and Seokjin parks the car in the garage, Valentina climbs out of it and walks a few steps towards the garden. Smack dab in the middle of the garden is a fountain with an angel baby standing weirdly in the middle and water flowing out of his small mouth.

Typical rich bastard, Valentina thinks, rolling her eyes.

She feels the heat radiating off of Seokjin as he comes to stand close to her, a bit too close for her liking. She has lost count of the times she rolled her eyes at Seokjin's typical fuckboy antics.

"Do you like it?" She feels his breath warming up the exposed part of her neck. He is that close.

"What? The fountain?" She asks.

"No. The naked statue. Wouldn't you want me to resemble that Angel in some way?" Seokjin says. Valentina can hear the smugness and the innuendo in his low voice. She is so tempted to elbow him and the way he is standing just behind her, she's sure the sharpness of elbow hitting his sternum will literally knock the breath out of him. She wants to do just that, knock the literal breath out of him and not in the way he wants her too, but she can't. Unfortunately.

"I do want you to resemble that statue in a way," she purrs hoping it came out sultry and sweet and not like a cat dying. Turning around, she places her hands on his shoulder and pulls him a bit a closer to her.

"And what is that?" Seokjin is just a few inches away from her. She can smell his cologne. Even though she isn't very fond of this man in front of her, she does like how he smells. It's rich and woody and a scent that belongs only to him. He is looking squarely into her dark eyes.

"I would love to have you shut up, like that stupid statue is. Thank you very much," she says, and walks away, leaving Seokjin dumbfounded and awed, both.

She saunters to the main door and waits for Seokjin to snap out of his trance like state, which he does after a few seconds. She watches him jog towards her.

"You took your sweet time," she says as soon as he stops next to her.

"You are something else, Valentina." He looks at her as if he is a love struck puppy and Valentina wants to gag. Is this how quick he falls for women? She thinks. Unbelievable.