Randy

This was requested by auroraxfowler
Hope you enjoy
——————-
Andy pov

AAHH Not again" I whispered yelled to my self. It is currently 4AM and i feel so sick. I woke up sweaty and my body hurts and I have a headache. I groaned and got up to go to the bathroom but half way there my legs gave up on me and I fell. I don't know why but I stared crying, I just felt so emotional all of a sudden.
————
Rye pov.
I woke up because I heard sniffles in the hallway near my door. I look at my phone and see that it is 4:13 AM so I'm really confused. I got up and walked to my door to see who it was. When I looked out my door I seen my boyfriend sitting on the floor crying.
R- baby what is wrong (goes to him and hug him)
A-I don't know, lately I have been sick and I have been waking up wet from sweating and my body hurts it's just so much.
R-aww babe come here, I got you.
——
(13 back rubs later)
R-hey babe let's get you cleaned up and then we can check your temperature to see how sick you are ok.
A-(nodded)
No one pov>
Andy and rye walked to the bathroom and rye put andy in the tub while he went to get some clothes for his baby. After andy was cooled off and clean ,rye helped him put clothes on and they headed back to rye's room because Andy's bed needed to be cleaned.
Rye pov>
Here babe, put this thermometer in your mouth so we can see." I said as I walked up to andy.
I put it in his mouth and we waited a minute until we heard a beeping sound. "105'F, aww my poor baby is sucky" I said in a baby voice which cause andy to blush and hide his face. "Ok babe let's lay down and in the morning I will make you some breakfast." I said, he nodded and we laid down.
———-
Andy pov>
I woke up to the smell of breakfast and to the sound of my boyfriend singing. I smiled at the thought of waking up like this every morning. But my smile soon turned upside down when I ran into the bathroom and started throwing up. Soon rye was behind me rubbing my back. Soothing me.
R-that's it get it all out.
A-ryeeee my stomach hurts
R- I know baby , I know.
R- come on baby I'm going to lay you back down a bring you some pain medicine.
A-ok
———
No one pov>
Andy and rye walked back to rye's room, well really rye carried him there. And rye laid andy down and went to get some medicine. When rye came back he gave andy some medicine and cuddled up to andy and rubbed his stomach.
A- babe what about your food
R- it can wait, don't worry I turned everything off, but my main focus is on you.
A- rye can we go to the doctors tomorrow if I don't feel well.
R- of course babe,do you think you could eat anything right now?
A- I think so
R-then let's go down stairs and eat ok.
A-ok
(Skip to tomorrow)
———
No one pov>
A-babe can we go now please.
R- yes come on
So rye and Andy arrived at the hospital, after they signed in they waited for the doctor to call them
D- Andrew Fowler
Andy and rye got up and headed to the back. Andy felt so nervy but he didn't know why and on the other hand rye was worried about his boyfriend. When they got into the room andy sat down in the fair with rye next to him. Andy answered a few questions and next thing you know andy was getting blood tested to see if there is anything else wrong other then body ache and throwing up.
A-babe I'm nervous what if I have some type of disease
R-babe that's why we are here and no matter what I'm right here ok
A-ok
Soon the doctor came back in with the results.
Andy POV>
D- so we have the results and there is good news and bad news which one first.
I looked and rye and he gave me a look that said bad news first.
A-umm what about bad news.
D- well your going to have to make many appointments because your pregnant. Oh and don't  worry there had been many males like you and their births has always been successful so don't panic and if you want you can always give it up for adoption or remove the baby. But I will leave you guys to make a decision and I will be back.
A- rye I don't know what to do, I don't know how to raise a child what if I'm a bad father.
R- babe are you serious this is amazing and you will be the most amazing father out there. This is great news babe.(hugs andy tight)
A-babe what about our family's and things we need to tell them and we need clothes and things.
R- we will get all of that don't worry right now, what we need to focus on is your health and if we want to keep the baby, I know I do but do you?
A- of course I do
R- ok then I guess we made a decision
Soon the doctor came back in with more information about the pregnancy and how Andy's diet is going to change and that the morning sickness is normal .
-After the doctors rye and Andy went home and decided it was right to tell their parents, so they did and everyone was excited and offered to help them along the way. They were so thankful for that and happy
——-
3 years later they are living in a two bedroom flat with their child Emily Fowler-Beaumont  who is currently 2 years old and is a sassy queen like her mother and is overprotective like her father. Andy and rye and happily together and are getting married soon, rye proposed to Andy a year after he gave birth to Emily and now they are getting married.
Btw rye is 27 and Andy is 29
And they hope to have a bigger family soon.
————-
I hope your guys liked this and yes it was a little different then what was requested but I wanted to spice it up a little 😂