Jacklyn

Brook POV»

Today I wasn't in the best mood and I wanted to just be bad all day because I don't care anymore but I don't know why I'm feeling this way I just want to be bad. " I huffed and got out of my bed an walked down stairs to the living room and all the boys was in the kitchen. " hey babe good morning " jack said walking up to me but I just ignored him I know that I shouldn't be doing that because I'm breaking a rule bug at this point I could care less, I walked over to the fridge and opened it." I'm talking to you brook answer me " jack said said getting annoyed and walking back up to me. He grabbed my face and made me look at him " brook what's wrong " jack said looking me in the eyes ,I just stared at him and decided to talk " nothing jack now leave me the fuck alone gosh" I said a pushed him away knowing I'm going to get in big trouble now. I walked up stairs and layed down in bed and turned the tv on.

Jack's pov»

I don't know what is wrong with brook but ima find out right now . I turned to the boys they all looked shocked because he never acts like this . I just shrugged at them and went up stairs. I walked into brooks room and he was laying on the bed watching tv ,it's like he didn't even notice me. I walked over to his tv and turned it of. He got up and turned it back on so I turned it on again. At this point I was pissed. " brook what the hell is wrong with you why are you acting like this" I screamed at him. " jack nothing is wrong leave me aloone " he yelled back . I got up to him and put my hand around his throat softly " stop yelling at me right now you already broke 4 rules " I said as I slightly choked him because I know that's his biggest turn on. He moaned a little " daddy I'm sorry I didn't mean to I was just mad today for no reason and I broke the rules because I was mad I'm sorry" brook said crying and whimpering. I let go of his neck and brought him into a hug. " brook it's ok but next time you need to tell me what is wrong ok " I said and he nodded . I took him out of the embrace and stood him up " brook it's ok but you have to still have to get your punishment right?" I said he nodded his head and I sat down on the bed and he kneeled to the side of me and bend over my legs. " you ready baby boy" I asked as he got in position. He nodded and then I started "smack" I started "thank you" "smack" " thank you" this continues until I'm at 40 smacks . " now tell me what you did baby boy" ," I broke 4 rules today a-And I was being bad" brook said " good boy baby now let's lay down and cuddle" I said he nodded and we layed down a cuddled up together and went to sleep .