Randy

Andy pov»

Today has been a very stressful day like everything I do I feel like it's not worth doing. So now I'm sitting in my room just thinking of a way to keep my mind off of things ." what should I do today" I asked my self as I lay back down on my bed. I haven't been talking to the boys that much because I've been so busy. But like I feel like nobody is helping out around here. I think I should just go down stairs a speak my mind to everyone because it's so annoying. I walked down stairs to be met with all the boys sitting on the couch, rye was drinking tea, brook was cuddling jack, sonny was watching tv, that's when I thought it was the right time to do it. I walked up to the tv and turned it off and standed in front of all of them. " Andy why did you do that mate" sonny ask standing up mad, " because I need to talk to you guys I feel like nobody does nothing around here and it's pissing me off so much. Like all you guys do is sit around doing nothing " I screamed and ran up stairs and sat on my bed "that was amazing" I said to my self . Then I heard running up to my room I looked at the door and an angry Ryan Came through the door (oh no). " wtf was that Andy you really think nobody does nothing around here are you serious we have been making time to do tours and doing covers and. Cleaning all around the house while you have been in your room the whole time we actually have been doing something in the house and what have you done" Ryan screamed at me while I sat there tearing up. " Ryan I have been doing stuff like writing songs and finding place to sing them that's what I've been doing in my room because I feel like nobody cares anymore and I'm doing it all by myself " I said back , " no what fine what do we have to do to make you feel like where working on all this together " rye said still sad, "idk maybe just be more active idk rye" I huffed because I'm making no since . Rye came over to me and kneeled in front of me and kissed me I kissed back it was a nice passionate kiss we soon broke apart. " ok andy but first chill out and then go back down stairs and apologize to the boys for yelling okay" rye said calm , I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we walked down stairs. " guys I'm sorry for yelling but I have been stressed lately and I just felt the need to say that sorry " I said and looked at all the boys they all got up and hugged me and said it was ok. " ok andy time for you to go upstairs and we can cuddle okay" rye said and I nodded we walked back upstairs and cuddled " thx rye for calming me down" I said looking up " it's ok babe just next time it happens just tell us not yell ok baby" I nodded the said I love you and said goodnight  " goodnight baby boy I love you to" then we both went to sleep cuddling.

Sorry but I'm so bad at this I can't write 😂