Randy

Rye

Today me and Andy are out on a date at Nandos. We were just getting there and about to order our food.

What are you getting babe- andy ask

Umm idk maybe steak and fries- I said looking down at the menu.
He just nodded and continued looking at the menu,then the waitress came up to the table and asked us what do we want to drink.
Um can I get a sprite pls" I said looking at the waitress, she smiled and nodded her head then looked at andy.
Umm can I get a Diet Coke pls" he said looking at her to.
Uh yeah sure I will be back with your drinks-she said looking at andy with disgust. He looked at her confused as she walked away and then looked at me.
What is her problem" he asked I just (🤷🏽‍♀️)he nodded and started looking for his order.
Then she came back with our drinks and ask what would we like to eat.
I asked for steak and fries and Andy asked for chicken and fries. She nodded but before she left she winked at me. " I don't like her" andy said looking at her like a mad man. " hey babe it ok she can't have me even if she tried" I told him calmly. He nodded and then got on his phone while we waited.
10 mins later
We have been waiting for like 10 mins now and our food haven't even showed up. I was starting to get mad but andy calmed me down. Soon the same waitress came to the table again and apologized for being late something about a machine wasn't working but I didn't care I was to busy looking at the food. When we got the food I started eating right away and Andy looked at me like i was crazy but I didn't care I was really hungry.

Andy's pov

We were just finishing up when rye said he had to go to the bathroom before we leave. I just nodded and finished my fries that I had left.  (15 mins later)
It had been 15 mins since rye left and I was starting to get worried so I went to the bathroom to see what was going on. When I walked in my heart stopped...

Rye pov

I had to got to the bathroom so I had to go before we leave. When i walked into the bathroom I went into the stall and did my things and when I came out the stall I went to wash my hands then I heard the door open so I looked through the mirror to see who it was. When I looked I was so shocked it was my ex. I quickly hurried up and dried my hands and was about to leave when I was pinned  up to the wall.

Hey their cutie you missed me" James said looking me dead in the eyes with his breath smelling like ass.

Get the fuck off of me you nasty bitch" I said looking him in the eyes and pushing him off of me.
He looked like he was about to kill me after that and I gulped. He started coming near me agian but he reached In his pocket for something I didn't know what it was until he put it to my throat. I was so screwed I knew it and all i wanted was to be in Andy's arms.

Listen here you little bitch you do what i say and you can leave here alive. I want you to pleasure me one last time before I leave and you can go back to that little bitch of a boyfriend you have got it" he said with a angry face that I haven't seen in a long time
I just nodded my head and wished for things to be over, he started kissing me and he had my hands pinned on the wall, I didn't kiss back because I was to shocked to move. Soon the door open right when he was about to open his pants. He broke apart from me and looked at the door. Omg it was andy he looked so sad,heart broken and mad at the same time. I tried to get away and go to him but I was still pinned against the wall.

Andy Andy help please baby help he is trying to hurt me " I said trying to break free. He just looked at me with teary eyes and started to walk forward. I looked at him worriedly. He was walking closer and closer and soon he was in front of my ex. The next thing he did shocked me   He slapped him and then took the blade out of his hand a stabbed him in the stomach. James started crying loud.
Omg babe c'nere thank you so much I love you I love you I love you" I said as I pulled him into a hug. Andy was still shocked because he just hurt a man.

Cmon babe let's get out of here before you hurt him more" I said pulling him away from James. We ran outside to the car as soon as he got into the car he started crying.
"Hey hey babe it's okay you helped me I'm so thankful for that baby please stop crying my love" I said trying to calm him down. He just nodded and started to calm down. I was still hugging him until he said" babe can we leave now I don't want to be here" I just nodded and pulled away from him and started up the car.
We arrived back home and as soon as I pulled up to our drive way andy hopped out the car and ran into the house. I followed him into the house after I put the car in park . I got into the house and ran upstairs to our room and I seen andy laying on the bed shaking.
Hey babe I'm sorry you had to go through that today baby I truly am." I said rubbing his back.he just nodded and pulled me closer to him and whispered " can we cuddle babe I'm tired" I nodded and smiled, i kissed his lips and then took off my shirt and pants and layed down next to him in the bed.
Goodnight baby" I whispered
Goodnight babe" he said back in his baby voice. I kissed him one last time before finally going to bed with my love in my arms.