The bet

Nobody's pov

It was just a average day for all the boys, they didn't have to go to the studio or have to perform somewhere.they just decided that today it will be their chill day. Rye and Andy being the more adventurous couple and decided to go to the movies because why not, but their is a twist to this little date of theirs ,if that's what you want to call it. They made a bet..

Rye's pov
"Hey andy lets go to the movies since we have nothing else to do and I want to spend time with you" I said to andy who was sitting on my lap. "Is this a date mr Beaumont" he said with a little smirk, I just shrugged and said " would you like it to be a date" he just shrugged and said "nah but I have a idea" he said looking at me with a big smile. "What is it" I said looking at him a little interested. "How about we make a bet, we go watch a scary movie and who ever jumped at a jump scare first has to buy the other person a large ice cream sundae" he said with a huge smirk on his face. " aren't you scared of scary movies babe" I said looking at him confused. " yes I am but if I can get a ice cream sundae then I'm not going to be scared you are though" he said looking very confident "hey I'm not going to be scared they aren't even scary" I said protesting against him. He just smiled and got off my lap and headed towards the door. " okay babe whatever let's get ready and we will see who loses in the end" he said I just nodded and got up and followed him into the bedroom.
(1hour later)
We were finished getting ready and was about to head out of the house. "You ready baby" he asked me. I just nodded and we headed out the house and towards the car.
45min later)
We arrived at the movies and got inside. Their was so Many  scary movie options like glass,IT,paranormal activity,insidious etc. "babe let's watch paranormal activity" I said he looked at me and then smiled and nodded his head.
Andy's pov
We got our snacks and drinks and headed into the room we were supposed to go to. We got into our seats and I was a little bit nervous because I hate scary movies but I also wanted ice cream like really bad. I couple minutes into the movie it wasn't scary because I was to busy looking at rye he looked so scared. I turned my focus back to the screen and noticed it really wasn't scary because if you listen to the music the jump scares are less scary. At this point a was just looking at rye because he jumped and he hid behind me.i was shocked because usually he is the one holding me because I would be so scared but now it's the other way around. I smiled at that
Soon the movie ended and rye had the most angry face right now. " haha you have to buy me a large ice cream sundae🤪😂" I said to him. He just gave me a pouty face and we walked to the car and headed to the ice cream shop. The whole way there rye was mad and didn't talk at all . I just laughed at him because he is so cute when he is mad. We arrived at the ice cream shop and I hopped out the car as fast as I can because I was so happy. When we got inside I went straight to the front desk. " hi can I have a large sundae with two spoons" I said to the lady she just nodded and started to make the ice cream, I went over to the table rye was sitting at and tapped his shoulder, he looked at me and frowned. Is he really that said about losing. "Hey rye why are you so mad" I said he just shrugged and looked back at his phone (that was weird) I thought and then went back to the register to get the ice cream it looked so good.

 "Hey rye why are you so mad" I said he just shrugged and looked back at his phone (that was weird) I thought and then went back to the register to get the ice cream it looked so good

When I sat down rye looked at it and did a pouty face "here rye I got two spoons for us to share" I said and handed him a spoon he gladly accepted it and started eating it. I just smiled at his cuteness and started eating to.
30 mins later we finished and left the place and headed home. "Hey rye were you really that mad that you lost" I asked he looked at me and said " nah I just really wanted ice cream" he said with his little smirk. I smiled and kissed his cheek and we went home. When we got back home we went into our room and immediately laid down because we were so tired
"Good night baby"
Good night rye"

Sorry this is bad but hey I tried 😂