Ryan

Rye's pov

Today was a stressful day because I had to wake up at 5:30 for school and then as soon as I went to school I went to the most boring class of all time math. I have that class with literally nobody , nun of my friends on in that class. I have to listen to the boring teacher for 90 mins until class is over. I was sitting at my desk when there was a knock on the door and everyone turned towards the door to see who it was. The teacher got up from his desk and open the door. And a boy that looked my age came in and looked hella nervous but I feel like I seen him somewhere. He walked all the way in the class and walked to the front desk with the teacher. " okay class this is our new student Ryan and I want everyone to be respectful to him and nice and Ryan do you want to say anything " the teacher said to him. " umm I rather be called sonny then Ryan it's better to me" he said looking around the class. Then that name clicked in my head it was sonny my crush in elementary, I looked down and blushed as I thought of that but he probably wouldn't remember me hell I didn't even know him at first. then he start walking towards me and took a seat right next to me and I started to panic. " rye calm down calm down" I kept sayin to myself. Then tried to focus back on the teacher. 20 mins later the teacher spoke up again. "Ok class is about to end but before you go I just want to say that on Friday there is a project for this class and you will be working in partners ok" and as he finished the bell ringed. I walked out the class to my next class still a little scared that I would have to work with him for that project but I hope not because things will get awkward real quick.

Skip to Friday

Rye's pov

It's Friday and I have math first again. I thought about if I have to work with him but after awhile I just didn't think much of it bc I know we probably wouldn't partner up anyways so it don't matter. I entered the class room and I was the second one in there. A couple mins later Ryan Walked in and he was looking good. He came and sat next to me again but this time he spoke " hi rye right" he asked " uh um yea rye hi " I stuttered I face palmed myself for being so stuttery. He chuckled and said " well who do you think the partners will be" he asked and I just 🤷🏾‍♀️. He nodded then started to right down the warm up, I was still shocked that I didn't even see the teacher walk into the room" okay class your project will be about how to find the slope and function of graphs okay, so now I'm going to pair you guys up and you will have the rest of this class to start the project and over the weekend this project is due  Tuesday okay" he said and everyone nodded their head. " ok so first we got ,Andy and brook next is jack and mikey next is Robbie and Alex and next is Ryan R. And Ryan b. " he continued to say the pairs, I looked and sonny and he had a smirk on his face I was confused because he was looking at me to. I just got up and got our things that we needed for the project. Sonny scooted over next to me with the smirk still on his face . " what are you smirking bout" I asked looking confused." I remember you and I know you had a crush on me " he said and I froze" I don't know what your on about" I said looking away because i know my face was getting red." ok then if that's not the truth then look me in my eyes and tell me you don't like me"  he said looking me in the eyes " uh um I d-don't like you" I said looking down at the end. He just nodded and started writing something down on the paper. I breathed out as I felt relief that I was able to say that.

Soon it was the end of class and we done a fair amount of stuff but we still needed to finish. " hey um so where are we going to finish this at yours or mine " I asked as we walked out of class" is yours fine " he asked " um sure I'll give you my address . I gave him my address and a time of 5 on Saturday he nodded and went to his next class I soon did to.

Saturday

Me and sonny were sat on my bed with pens and a big poster board in front of us. He was looking at the board an I was looking at him . I didn't even realize he was looking at me until he spoke up" watcha lookin at mate" he asked me "um sorry I just got distracted- he smirked and put the poster on the floor and crawl over me" and how did you get distracted he asked looking me in the eyes" umm I uh" he smiled and started leaning down and soon he connected our lips. It was a slow and passionate kiss and he broke apart still looking into my eyes" I been waiting to do that "he said " me to" I said he smiled and got off of me and got the project back in his hands" we will finish that later" he said to me I just blushed and nodded my head and got back to doing work with a smile plastered on my face , this won't be bad after all I thought to my self.

Sorry I have been very busy with school so I wasn't active