Christmas

Andy's pov>

So today is Christmas well kinda, you see me and the boys are doing a vlog and we are acting like it's Christmas because the vlog will come out on Christmas if you understand that. But anyways me,rye and brook are currently at the shops just playing around until we find something that we will actually need. "Hey rye I think we should get this tree for Christmas" brook said holding up a very slim looking tree. Rye just started laughing " you know what brook I think we should" he said grabbing the trees and heading to the front of the building. We walked up to the front and started paying for the things. "Hey guys ima go pick up something real quick" brook said running to the back. We just nodded and continued paying for the things. Soon we finished and headed home after brook got done paying for his things.
(30 mins later)
Rye pov>
We just arrived home and I was kinda feeling a little horny but I don't think anyone noticed. Me and the guys went to the kitchen to continue  filming the vlog. When I walked in I decided to stand behind a chair to hide my boner,all the boys started to crowd the kitchen and Andy started coming towards me. " hey babe are you okay" andy asked worried. "Yea babe I'm just chilling" I said while quickly sitting down in a chair and he just looked at me weird then continued to make the table so the boys can film the next part of the vlog. While the vlog was on my hornyness was getting worst. So when Andy was standing next to me I tried to pull him down next to me ,key word tried. "No stop I don't want to sit here" andy said trying to get away from me but I pulled him closer and made him sit on my lap, he continued to get out of my hold but he couldn't really. "Sit on daddy's lap" I said holding him down and he finally stop but I don't think he stop just because he couldn't get out my grip but because he felt something else. He looked down at me and whispered " daddy are you horny" I just looked at him and clinched my jaw. "Yes baby you think you can help me out" I said rubbing his hips, he looked down and blushed and then nodded his head. "Hey boys me and Andy have to finish something upstairs we will be back" I said and grabbed his hand and took him upstairs. When we got into my room I grabbed his face and pulled him into a heated kiss. Are lips moved in sync until I pulled away and made him drop to his nees, he looked up at me with his big blue eye and started to pull my pants and boxer down at the same time.he took my dick in his hands and started going up and down my shaft. Then he took the tip and put it in his mouth and started bobbing his head. "Oh yes babygirl so good for me" I said moaning.then i took his head in my hands because I don't like when he teasing me so I started to fuck his mouth. I could see the tears in his eyes, but I knew he loved being like this.soon I came in his mouth and he pulled away from me. "Are you better daddy" he asked with his puppy eyes as he got up. "Yes baby I'm way better and later after we are done filming I could maybe let you pick out your favorite toy and we can use it tonight all for your pleasure baby" I said while pulling up my pants and walking closer to him. "Yes daddy can I do that please" he said giving me a pout. "Of course baby we can but first we have to go continue filming ok" I said while kissing him on the nose. He nodded and walkout the room but me being me had to slap his ass before we left the room.

———————————————————————————

Hey guys if you watched the new vlog you will see where I got some of this one-shot from but yea merry Christmas to you guys and have a great new year❤️