Randy

Rye POV

I'm so bored today like it's nothing to do because today is the bands day off. I was just laying on my bed going through dm's when my boyfriend came in and sat on my bed. " hey babe are you okay" andy asked , " yea I'm fine I'm just bored" I said a sat up and faced him. " babe can we go out today I want to eat something " and said doing puppy dog face, " I mean sure baby just let me get ready okay " I said and he nodded and got up and left, (15 mins later) " babe are you ready" I asked andy and he nodded and we soon left. We went to nandos because why not, when we arrived there in was less people there then I thought , " hi can I get a table for two pls " I asked the people at the counter, " yes sir follow me" the lady said and we followed her. " what would you like to drink she asked me smiling really hard " umm can I get a tea please what about you andy" I said " umm can I get an orange juice please " he said looking all cute and stuff , she nodded and soon left." did you see the way she looked at you " andy said looking angry " yes babe but it's fine she can't have me"I said looking at the menu " yea your right" he said looking down. " hey babe it's okay I promise nothing going to happen" I said he nodded. Soon she came back with the drinks. " here you go now what would you like to eat she said smiling again. " umm can I have eggs bacon and pancakes please" andy said she nodded then she looked at me " umm can I get egg , bacon, sausage, and pancakes " I said she nodded and winked at me , I looked at andy and his face was filled with anger " hey babe listen if she does it again I will tell her to stop okay I promise " I said and he just looked out the window with a mad expression and I was not having that so i started rubbing his leg but he didn't even look so I stopped and waited for the food because I know what's in store for later. " ok here you go and ima leave you guys to it"
she said and smiled again then left . " babe are you mad at me" I asked because I could tell by his face, " no " andy said under his breath.

Andy pov

I was so mad at that girl for flirting with my man and if she does it again I will kill her u swear to god, " hey babe I'm going to the bathroom real quick and then we can leave okay" rye said getting up from the table ," yea okay I need to go to " I said we went to the bathroom, I was using the restroom when I heard the door open I flushed the toilet and walked out the stall to wash my hands and when I finished I walked out the door to see the same girl kissing my boyfriend and he pushed her away. I was so mad at her I ran up to her and pushed her away from my man with tears in my eyes , " you dirty bitch get away from my man don't ever touch him again " I yelled and grabbed rye and we walked to the car. I got in the passenger seat and started crying really hard, " hey hey babe please don't cry I'm sorry she came on to me I swear I pushed her away " rye said leaning forward and rubbing my back, " I know rye I seen that I'm just mad because she touched you " I said , he nodded then gave me a kiss and we went home, (20 mins later) we got home and I went straight to rye's room because I wanted to cuddle, but when I got there it seemed like rye had other plans.

Rye pov

We we got back to the house I went to my room and Andy soon followed,then I thought of a way to cheer him up by first kissing him he was shocked at first but soon kissed back he thought it was a slow passionate kiss but I wanted it to be more so I stuck my tongue in his mouth and he didn't even fight back for dominance I smirked to myself as I pulled away , him whimpering in response, " take the clothes off and on all fours right now baby " I said in a soft voice and he nodded and started to take his clothes off. I went to the bathroom to get the things I need to pleasure my baby boy. I came back and he was on all fours naked I smiled at how quickly he did it , I went up to him and started rubbing his bum and he moaned a little. " hey baby I am going to pleasure you so good to keep the pretty mind of yours off of stuff okay " I said and he nodded, then I took off my clothes and pured lube in my fingers and put one in his hole , he moaned from the pain but soon turned into pleasure I did that for a couple of mins then added two more fingers at the same time going in and out, " omg rye feel so g-good" andy said while moaning. I smacked his ass " wrong name baby boy" I said and he whimpered " I'm sorry daddy" he said starting to loose balance. I took my fingers out and he whined " it's okay baby hold on" I said in a soft voice. I put a condom on and pured lube in my dick and rubbed it in. I groaned in response "you ready baby" I asked and he nodded " words baby I said and he said " yes daddy I'm ready" then I slowly pushed in and he started moaning loud .I pushed all the way in and stopped but he told me to move so I went in and out " oh fuck " he moaned as I hit his sweet spot, " oh god baby your so tight" I said as I started pounding in him , he was a moaning mess let me tell ya😂 , soon he started to shake and then out of no where he came on the bed , I came at the sight and inside of the condom I pulled out and wiped up the cum from our bodies and the bed, I threw all the paper towels we used away then came back to the bedroom to a very sleepy andy ," hey babe you still mad" I asked as I layed down beside him still naked to hot for clothes , " no but that was some good sex " he said looking me in the eyes, " i love you so much and no one can change that mi amor" I said and rubbed his face ," I love you to Babe" and said and we kissed one last time before we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

I'm sorry but I'm so bad at this like it's horrible