Honny

This was requested by zuzu_syk
Hope you enjoy
——————
Flashback
Harper pov
Why can't you just accept him" I yelled at my parents.
Because Harper he is disrespectful and disgusting to our family" my dad yelled
No he is not, he is nice and he has protected me from bad things" I yelled back walking towards the door.
And where do you think your going" my mom asked
Away from people who don't accept who I love and my decisions" I yelled back as I ran out the house and made sure to slam the door.
————-
I don't get why they don't accept you babe" I said as we cuddled up on the bed in sonny's apartment.
Babe it's ok if they don't accept me,maybe they will come around when they get to know me and if not it's fine as long as I have you"sonny said rubbing my back.
I nodded still upset about what happened earlier with my parents.
S- how about we go on a walk to clear your head.
H-ok
————
Harper's mom  pov

I feel bad for my son and his boyfriend, I truly do. But my husband for some reason doesn't like sonny, I've heard he is really nice and caring. I even tried telling my husband that we should give him a chance but he always denies it. He says because sonny doesn't have any parents then he is a bad person, but I don't believe that. So I decided to have a chat with him.

Harper's pov
(They are cuddled on the bed)
H- babe I have to go home,
S- ok well I will see you Tomorrow then
(Sonny gives Harper a kiss and Harper heads out)
When I arrived home it was quiet.
H-hello mom, dad
Hm- yes son we are in the living room.
Harper walks into the living room to see his parents sitting on the couch.
HD- son I'm sorry for yelling earlier and I have accepted you and your decisions with your boyfriend.
H- umm thanks dad
(Harper hugs his dad and heads upstairs)
H- babe guess what
S- what
H- so when I walked into the house my dad just said that he accepted me and you together.
S-oh wow that is amazing babe now we don't have to worry about sneaking around and stuff.
H- yea I know
(Sonny and Harper continued to talk until they both got tired and fell asleep on the phone with a big weight lifted off their shoulders)
——-
I know this is bad but I was kinda in a rush so I just did whatever popped in my head