Bronny

Sonny pov»

I was on live with my boyfriend brook we were just chatting until a fan commented and said "does brook ever get jealous " the comment said, "well sometimes he does whenever I'm with the others ain't that right brook" I asked looking at him , he just blushed and shook his head, " they are our fans and your lieing to them" i said in a funny voice which made us laugh. "Hey I don't get jealous " brook said doing a pouty face. I just laughed and continued to talk to the fans, then brook said he has to go to the bathroom, "hey imma go to the bathroom I'll be back" brook said heading to the door " ok babe" I said ,brook went out of the room . It has been 15 mins since brook has went to the bathroom and all the roadies was getting worried including me so I told the roadies that I would end the live and find him so I did " bye guys thank you for tuning in today for this live love you guys so much and don't forget to get your tickets for our upcoming tour byeeee " I soon ended the live and put my phone in my pocket and started walking to the kitchen and I seen all the boys except for brook and jack . I headed to brooks room he wasn't there . " where the heck is he " I thought to myself as I went to jacks room. I knocked on the door " come in" jack said , I went in his room and brook was cuddling with him, " umm brook I thought you was going to the bathroom" I asked "I was but then I got bored and wanted to cuddle" brook said cuddling up to jack who was watching tv with his arm around brook, jealousy ran through my body like a bolt, I went up to brook and grabbed him by his arm and we left jacks room," hey get off me what was that for " brook said as we walked up the hall to my room, I didn't talk until we got to my room." hey I'm talking to you answer me" brook said getting really mad now, I just looked at him and kissed him , he didn't kiss back so I broke the kiss, " why did you lie to me I thought you would come right back and not go cuddle with jack" I said getting sad, " I told you I got bored and wanted to cuddle with him that shouldn't be a problem " brook said now trying to be more angry, " you know what fine go cuddle with him I DONT CARE" I screamed in his face and walked out the room, I walked outside ignoring all the boys calling for me I walked to the park and sat on a bench zoning out.

Brook POV »

When sonny left I started crying,I went back to jack's room "jack I think I messed up so bad this time" I said as I sat on jacks bed, " hey it's ok I think you should tell him what really happen and I'm pretty sure he would come back ok " jack did rubbing my back , " but jack I don't know if he is going to talk to me anymore " I said crying harder " how about you go find him okay and then say everything to him" jack said I nodded then gave him a hug and left his room. I walked downstairs and randy were kissing in the kitchen." hey guys do you know where sonny went" I asked and they separated and said no so I nodded and went outside. I soon arrived at the park and I see a figure on the bench,I walked over to the figure and it was him, I sat by him but he seemed like he was zoned out and didn't see me,so I touched him and he jumped " what do you want" he said looking down " I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for what I did I just wanted to get you back because you said I get jealous a lot and I wanted you to get jealous when I was cuddling jack I'm sorry" I said started to tear up. " it's ok baby but please don't do that again I started to really get mad and I'm sorry for yelling at you babe" sonny said kissing my head as I cuddled into him on the bench, (15 mins later) " can we go home now I want to cuddle babe" I said because I was getting cold, " sure babe let's go" sonny said and we started walking. When we got there jack was down stairs and smiled because I did what he said to do " thank you " I mouthed to him and he nodded. We went upstairs and got in sonny's bed and soon we went to sleep.