Randy

Andy and rye are together and they have a couple channel on YouTube and let's just say karma can get you.

———————-
Andy's pov

Hey guys welcome back to my YouTube channel, if your new here my name is Andy aka fovvs and make sure you like comment and subscribe to my channel. Anyways guys today I was just so bored because we are in quarantine and I thought of this epic prank to do on my boyfriend rye. So rye is currently in the shower and I decided why not prank him and ruin his shower right. So what I'm going to do is , I have this snake that I just got from petco and I want to put it into the shower. Now if you didn't know rye is terrified of snakes so I think this is the perfect idea. Ok so I'm going to set the camera up in the bathroom and we will get this prank started.
(Andy goes and set the camera in the bathroom and grabbed the snake)

(Andy walked into the bathroom with the snake)Whispering>Ok guys as you can tell rye is in there and I'm bout to put the snake in the tub

Whispering>
Ok guys as you can tell rye is in there and I'm bout to put the snake in the tub.
—————
R- andy babe what are you doing in here (confused)
A- oh nothing babe just getting something out of the cabinet.
R- ok love you
A- love ya tooooooo
Meanwhile andy is sitting the snake in the tub while rye is distracted with washing his hair. Once andy places the snake in rye immediately spotted it.
R- AAAhHgG andy ANDY what the fuck THERE IS a SNAKE in here. (Rye hops out the shower and runs out the bathroom)
A-babe it's a pranks hahahahah (picks up the snake and puts it back in the box) babe look the snake doesn't bite and it was just a prank. (Andy walked to the room where rye was on the bed still panicking) babe I'm sorry I just needed to prank you . (Andy grabbed the camera and went next to rye) (rye has a towel on btw)
A- babe see the camera is right here.
R- that wasn't funny andy, now I'm not talking to you for the rest of the day. (Pouts and gets up)
A- sorry babe, well guys that was the end of the prank if you enjoyed like ,comment and  subscribe. (Ends the video)
R- no seriously andy you know I'm scared of snakes why would you do that.
A- babe it was just a joke and I would never get anything that would harm you and you know that. (Starts to feel bad)
R- ok but babe don't do that again ok
A- ok (gives rye a kiss and then heads downstairs to eat)
(Rye picks up the camera)
R- hey guys welcome back to another video today I will be pranking andy , if you see this video after the prank he did on me with the snake, then you know what is about to happen....... 😏