Chapter 1

My parents moved to the States from Scotland when my Dad got himself into too much bother.

I was seven at the time when a gang broke into our house and tried to take us while my dad hid in the basement, one tried to hit me with a metal bat but my mum threw herself in front of me.

She ended up in the hospital, the neighbours watched over me since my dad was elsewhere, probably fucking half the town.

He made me lie to her that we were together and I was taken care of, he threatened Marley, my dog, and no one fucks with Marley.

He got locked in a cupboard when they kicked the doors down, he was only a puppy at the time and defenceless.

I got him for my seventh birthday and he never left my side, right up until we got our first flat together, at the grand age of fourteen, he passed away in my arms.

Now? I would fuck them pricks up if I ever saw them again.

I grew up with two good friends, Drew and Alex.

They helped me when my dad was at his worst, had me hidden in their rooms and tree houses when he came looking, usually drunk.

Alex begged me to tell the school, I didn't want the extra hassle it would bring to my mum.

Finally, when I turned fifteen I grew a set of balls and fought back. I trained endlessly to build muscle and power, joined a boxing team and made myself known.

I won every single fight, the undefeated Scot.

My mistake was that my dad decided using weapons would amplify my punishment, my body build was nothing against thick chains and bats.

My mum turned a blind eye to it all, cried to me every night that she promises she would get us out of it one day.

She had a plan and I will one day understand.

My dad had money, shit tonnes of it. I guess that was one of her reasons for keeping us in that environment.

I think that's why my girlfriend keeps asking me to go visit him now, she nips my head daily about how he can buy us new cars and clothes.

I worked at a power plant alongside college and was bringing in my own coin, I didn't need my dad's dirty money.

For some reason, Cara needed more.

We moved in together a few weeks ago, fed up of trying to hide from her parents who frowned upon sex before marriage and all that shit.

I fucked her and her two friends the first night I met her and ever since she has been mine.

I don't do that lovemaking shit, I'll fuck your brains out and you will like it.

It was all I did since my first encounter with a female, I couldn't count how many girls I've had screaming my name while I hammered into them, hard.

I'm on my way back to the flat after meeting up with Ashley, my go-to for a dick sucking in the back of my car.

I wonder if I will ever properly settle down, have a family just to act like my dad? Fuck that.

I need to figure out my plan when I get back, Cara is constantly asking me to stop using a rubber, stop pulling out and stop being a smart bastard by not having a kid.

I mean, I'm pretty fucking smart, I got my degree in chemical engineering and doing an extra year for a masters.

I need to leave this girl, I can't commit to a relationship when I'm constantly being pressured into unprotected sex, only to pull last minute, she usually goes fucking crazy when I do.