Chapter 56: Master Hades

"Natsu!" Happy, Lucy, Bonnie, and I all exclaim at the same time as the wool holding us down disappears.

"Glad to see you're okay!" Natsu smiles at me and places his arm around my shoulder. I smile back at him. The demon creature lets out a loud shout and he starts glowing. He starts transforming into Taurus?

"Did he absorb Taurus and Aries?" Lucy asks. "Let them go!" Lucy yells at him.

"No way." The demon answers back. My fist is engulfed in water and Natsu's in fire.

"We'll thrash you and make you barf them out." Natsu threatens. Natsu charges and as he's about to land a punch on the demon's face, Aries' face appears. She has tears in her eyes and whimpers, "Natsu..." The demon takes the opportunity and chops Natsu on his back, sending him crashing into the ground. Natsu stands up and jumps back.

"I'll absorb all your souls!" The demon shouts and charges at Natsu. I step in front of Natsu and get ready. Taurus' face appears this time. "Please!" He begs for me not to hit him.

"I'm sorry!" I say before I hit him across the face with my iron club.

"You lousy brats! I'll show you ultimate form!" He starts glowing again and transforming. He transforms into an old man. Master Hades. I didn't meet him since I was all beat up after fighting Azuma. But I had an idea of how he looked like after Natsu described him to me.

He also told me they stood no chance against him until Laxus showed up.

"You're shaped kind of funny...." Bonnie comments.

"Not scary at all!" Lucy agrees and adds.

"Looks are not important." I tell them.

"Correct, Acnologia! Hades. This is the infamous Hades." The demon says. I sweat dropped as he called me Acnologia.

"If you say so..." Natsu says under his breath.

"Hrm. It seems you don't fully understand how terrifying Master Hades is. He was master of the dark guild Grimoire Heart." He explains.

"We know. And do you know how Master Hades was defeated?" Happy asks.

"Uh no."

Natsu charges at the demon, "I'm the one who defeated him!" Natsu lands a punch and sends him flying. The demon picks himself up and he smirks, "All by yourself?" He asks.

It's like Natsu lost all his confidence in winning for a second. The demon charges at Natsu and with a small swing of his arm, he says Natsu way back. I stand back and watch Natsu fight. He even turns on his lightning flame mode.

His roar sends Happy, Bonnie, and Lucy flying back, but I manage to stand my ground. He absorbs the roar. His body is now covered in Natsu's flame and lightning.

Maybe I'm overthinking, but I get this weird feeling that Wendy needs help. I have to trust her though.

"I'll blast you with more than you can absorb!" Natsu threatens. The place starts shaking and I fall over.

"Looks like you're too late." The Hades smirks. My eyes widen. Face. Wendy. "In three minutes all magic will disappear!"

"I don't believe that. Wendy and Carla... they're smart girls and I know they'll stop it." I say. The demon just starts laughing.

"The Face has detonated!" He exclaims and continues laughing. I feel the same though. I look at Natsu and see flames in his hands. I smile to myself. They did it.

The demon keeps mumbling "How much?" and attacks Natsu non stop. I wanna step in, but Natsu says "No!" A huge magic circle then appears and the demon casts, "Amaterasu Formula 28!"

A huge explosion occurs.

It caused me to fall. I try standing and the demon makes a finger gun and shouts "Bang!" Purple orbs shoot from his fingers and hit me. I keep lifting myself up and he keeps shooting.

"I can.... handle this." I assure Natsu, Bonnie, Lucy, and Happy. Chains release from his other hand and he grabs Lucy, Natsu, Happy, and Bonnie. He smashes them into the ground.

"I'll give you a choice, Acnologia! Join us. Be reborn as a powerful dragon demon or... be exterminated with the other Fairies." He offers.

"Let them go!" I beg.

"Demon or Fairy?" He asks again.

I grit my teeth together before answering, "Fairy. I'm a Fairy Tail wizard. I'm not Acnologia!" I tell him. He smirks. His fingers extend and grab my arms and legs tight.

He grabs the others too. I scream out as I feel everything being drained away. Despite all the pain I manage to move a tiny bit.

"I'm not giving up... not until I save Tsubaki. Not until I save everyone." I say.

"So stubborn." The demon says agin. I start thinking about my friends. Acnologia. Tsubaki. Natsu.

"Taurus forced closure!" Lucy shouts. The demon shouts out and it looks like he's going to the celestial world with Taurus.

"Taurus! Discharge!" The demon says and lets Taurus out. Taurus leaves back to the celestial world. He does the same with Aries.

"Natsu! Y/N! Forced gate closure!" Lucy shouts.

"What?!" Natsu and I both say at the same time.

"They're spirits too?!" The demon exclaims and lets us two go.

"Nice, Lucy!" I tell her. I pick up one of the huge pilers that had fallen over.

"Absorb this!" I yell as I throw it at him. It hits him head on and he's crushed under it. He releases Bonnie, Happy, and Lucy. I grab another one and throw at him again. I keep throwing and throwing.

Finally, I stop. The things piling on top of him float off. I watch and see that he's starting to glow blue. Blue orbs start releasing from him. I'm guessing souls. I watch as they all leave.

"It's not over yet." I hear a deep and croaky voice say. I turn around and see the real master Hades. Well... his spirit. "The Face is not Tartaros' true aim. Tell Makarov that not is the time to unleash the light." And he leaves with the other souls.

"Unleash the light?" Bonnie questions.

"We have to tell Master." Happy says. Bonnie and Happy spread their wings and start going to find master. That leaves Natsu, Lucy, and I.

"Did you defeat her?" Natsu asks me. I shake my head.

"She's strong... but I'll bring her back to the light." I say.