Chapter 47: Hisui Rises

A/N: published a book! read pls. not a modern au.

"Look!" I say as I point to two pumpkin heads. Bonnie, Happy, Levy, Yukino, Lucy, Natsu and I walk up to the two pumpkin figures. They turn around and we see Hisui and Arcadios.

"I thought I smelled something familiar..." Natsu said once they turned around. They remove their pumpkin heads. We headed to a more private location.

"It's nice to see you all again." Hisui said.

"Yeah it is, but what are you doing here?" Lucy asks.

"That's our question for you. We were just on our way to Fairy Tail." Arcadios answers. Luc explains the situation going on.

"I see. We were aware of the celestial world's changes from our own investigations, but we had no idea the spirits had already taken action." Arcadios informs us.

Hisui speaks, "It's my fault that the celestial spirits have so drastically changed."

Arcadios begins for her, "It all began with the Eclipse Project." Then Hisui continues, "It was just the beginning." Arcadios takes over, "The Eclipse gate brought dragons here from 400 years across time, but you wizards were fortunately able to destroy it. But it's tremendous power had an effect on nature itself

and caused these unusual weather phenomena. It didn't stop there. Its enormous power also reached across dimensions to affect the celestial spirit world as well." He finishes.

Tears start to fall from Hisui's eyes. I'd love to blame her. Point the finger at her. She changed Loke. She made Loke this terrible person and thanks to her... he'll perform a ritual and die in 12 days. I can't blame her though.

"You came all this way to apologise for that? It's in the past, plus you did all you could. Your heart was in the right spot when doing the Eclipse." I try comforting her. Everyone else agrees with me.

"Thank you. I actually felt very depressed after the Grand Magic Games. I felt responsible for everything that happened. I snapped out of it when I remembered what Y/N and Natsu told me back then." She explains. Both Natsu and I raise a brow and she begins to tell us what she's talking about.

~flashback~

I remove my arms from Natsu and walk back to the group, with Natsu behind. Hisui still looked to be in shock. "Y-You guys kept fighting... even when it seemed hopeless." She said.

"I'll always fight. Always fight until you can't no more." Natsu says. I nod in agreement, "You have to fight for your tomorrow. Never give up. Even when it seems like the pain will never end."

~end of flashback~

"That kept me going. When I learned the Eclipse Project had affected the celestial world too, I knew there was no point in feeling glum! Instead, I was motivated to create keys to live life today." She explains. Arcadios shows us a box and opens it.

There's 12. They looked different from regular keys. They were silver and they all looked the same.

Hisui explains, "Keys that can forcibly close the Zodiac spirits' gates."

"Oh! If we can close their gates, we can send them back to the celestial world if they show up acting all strange!" Lucy said.

Yukino says next, "That'll save us from having to fight unnecessarily."

Hisui nods, "With these keys, you can save all the celestial spirits."

"Wait. The princess just said that she created these keys. How is that possible?" Yukino questions.