Chapter 45: Leo the Lion

A/N: thought i should reveal the cover for the second book:

> time machine! woop! we're going back to when loke first joined fairy tail

"—And another job done!" You slam the job sheet onto the bar table.

"Impressive. That's what? 3 jobs in one day?" Mira asks and takes the job sheet, placing it into the book of records.

Bonnie nods, "3 jobs done in 5 hours." She corrects her. Bonnie and I smile at each other before high-fiving.

"You know, now that you're S-Class, I think it's time you take a job from the second floor." Mira suggests with a suggestive wink at the end.

"Do you want me to die?!" I shout at her and she giggles, "Master makes them seem scary to the non S-Class wizards will not go up there. In my opinion, they aren't that bad." I look over at Bonnie, who responds with a shrug.

"I'll try." I sigh. Bonnie and I head upstairs then to the request board. It looked like regular job sheets, just with a red stamped S. Bonnie grabs a flyer and shows it to me.

TAKE OUT TWO WIZARDS

"Just two wizards?" I question. Bonnie and I head back down to inform Mira of our job. "And where's Natsu?" I ask Mira, hoping he'd come with me to the job.

"Both him and Happy caught a cold after fishing late at night. Some big fish dragged both of them into the pond." Mira explains. I sigh and show Mira the sheet. She writes all the information down and both Bonnie and I take off.

> time skip

"That train ride was longer than expected." I stretch as Bonnie and I get off the train. It was an hour ride to the place where we were heading. I grab the job sheet from my bag and read through it again. Two female wizards. They lure men with their charming looks.

Should be simple enough? I don't know how to find them though. Natsu probably could've lured them. "I guess we look for women that fit the description." Bonnie takes the sheet from you and scans through it.

"Here it reads that they usually hang out at bars. They're lure drunk powerful or rich men. Let's go clubbing!" Bonnie said.

"I'll go to a nearby bar and you can wait outside. I don't think they allow cats at bars." I tell her. She shrugs and we start heading to our hotel.

> time skip

"There!" Bonnie applies lip gloss onto me and pushes me inside the bar. I clutch my white bag and struggle to walk to the drinking bar. Stupid heels. I scan the area before sitting down. "What would you like to drink?" The bartender ask me.

"Water." I say and he's a bit confused, but brings me my water. I look around the area and look for two girls. One with green hair and the other with purple. The green hair is short and the purple is long and wavy. I take a drink of my water.