𝐓𝐗𝐓 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

Start from the beginning

Choi Beomgyu:

"Honey pleaseeee~" You heard him through the phone

"No I can't, we can FaceTime though..." You muttered trying to hide your smile on your lips. You heard him laughing at the other end and suddenly saw him on outside the window. He motioned you to open the window and you gladly did. He climbed in and hugged you tightly. You slapped his arm, and he just chuckled. You laid in your bed and he sat beside you, looking at you lovingly. He pulled out of his bag, takeout food and set it on your desk. You felt the warmth from his chest transfer onto your face and you smiled, listening to his heartbeat.
"Honey I love you so much,"

Kang Taehyun:

He would never make you sneak out of the house

He would never make you sneak out of the house. He's a child of god.

Lol Jk

He would say hi to your parents first, getting their approval and you would be in your room waiting for him to come in. Taehyun instantly pecked your face and held your face against his chest. You giggled from his sudden burst of affection, Taehyun sat down next to you and you started talking for a few hours and ordered pizza as a "snack". You fell asleep after eating and Taehyun cuddled you to sleep. You woke up around 2 AM and Taehyun was about to leave to go back home, but you hugged him from behind and kissed the side of his face. He sighed and went back to bed, hugging you under the covers.
"Y/n I'm not leaving...only cause you're so cute when you hug me,"

Huening Kai:

He would sneak you out to a grocery store and he pushed you in the cart, making you scream from an adrenaline rush

He would sneak you out to a grocery store and he pushed you in the cart, making you scream from an adrenaline rush. He laughed and bought you food from the deli while also buying 2 bags of chips. You would feed him and he would smile like you just kissed him. Huening pecked your nose and slowly slumped back into his chair. He smiled and continued eating as you were stealing his chips. After eating, you went to his house and cuddled in his bed. He would caress your hair while your hands were placed on the center of his chest. His other arm would pull you in closer and fell asleep into a food coma.
"Finally, someone I can eat with,"

|A/N|
Helloooooo I hope quarantining isn't going too bad for you guys :D
I'm sorry I like missed a week or something idek what happened...
But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It took a long time for some reason hahaaaaa
The rest is just rant, if you wanna read you can but you don't have to :)

I'm in a problem rn I really don't like my dad Bc he's being a total b*tch to me and my sister. He's been a total control freak the entire week and I feel like crying everyday but it's all cool. Not really but yea.

Anyways I'm afraid to admit it, but I'm turning 16 this year and I kinda want a winx flora doll lmao.
Is it just me who likes dolls at 16 years old? Well at least I'm not going drugs or skipping school (theres nothing wrong with that, it's just some stuff my parents wouldn't like at all).

And my dad yelled at me for wanting a doll when I'm almost 16 so idk.
And I remember buying the doll like 2 years ago and I think i threw it away or whatever and it was like $56...

Damn you a/n...I found one on eBay for like $45, and I told my dad I wanted it and he was like
"Oh hell no you're fracking 16 years old and you need to get your priorities straight" blah blah blah

Oh and there's like a huge sex scandal in korea with the "Nth room" and it's honestly so disgusting to prey on middle schoolers and make them their sex slaves, all the people in the telegram chat or whatever deserve to rot in hell.

Okay I'm done with my rant good bye thank you for reading!

Ily all 💜💜💜