⠀( ₀₅₂ )⠀⠀MOONFISH

Start from the beginning

Lilo's lips curved up into a smirk as he stepped out of the shadows, clapping his hand. "Bravo, darling."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Muscular punched the green haired boy into the side of the mountain, a smirk displayed on his lips. "Whoops. I almost forgot. If you know, tell me... where's the kid called Bakugo? Before I forget again, you should know where a girl named Yagami is, right?"

Midoriya's eyes widened at the mention of his two childhood friends. Kacchan?! Koucchan?!

"I still have to do my job." He charged at him, only for the small boy to dodge. "Can I take that as an, I don't know? I can, right? All right. Let's play!" He shouted, his foot making contact with his stomach as he was sent back into the side of the mountain.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Will they really be all right by themselves?" Kurogiri asked.

"Yeah. It's not my turn to be on stage right now. I'll see her soon enough. They're enough by themselves. In other words, the game has changed. Up until now, it was a roleplaying game where we had all the equipment but challenged the last boss while still at level one. I should've thought of it as a stimulation game. I should be the player, using all the pieces I can to break through the higher ranks. In order to do that, I need to first put cracks into the superhuman society. The Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains. It doesn't matter if those guys succeed or fail. Just the fact that they're there will scare the heroes." Shigaraki stared at the chapstick in his fingers, the corners of his lips twitching up slightly.