Chapter twenty five- reunion

Hi my dear readers,

I am so sorry that I didn't upload for almost a month. I have struggled so hard with writers block. I had no idea how this chapter was going to be or how it could be continued. I did it somehow...so I would like to know if you like it or not. Please share your thoughts with me.

so here you go! Vomment.

Love

mourgana

--------------------------

Chapter twenty five

Reunion

BPOV

It was a strange feeling. Blackness surrounded me. Where ever I wanted to go, or move, or even just speak and scream the pain which was in my dead heart out, I couldn’t. Something did held me back.  When I realised that it was something I needed to break through but couldn’t do it. It felt like tears were running down my cheek but they didn’t. This was not good. Why was I unconcious? Why did this happen after I saw him.? Him? The love of my life…

Sadness filled me up again and I was falling deeper in the darkness. It was an unpleasant thing which surrounded me. It felt like it was taking the air I needed away. Like pressuring on my chest till I lost the power to breath and then it happened. I saw him. My little Angel! I saw them all but couldn’t do anything. I did fight the blackness more and harder this time. I wanted to break through. I wanted to hold him in my arms. I wanted to apologize to the family which I so much missed and I wanted to be hold by Edward.

I saw Edward looking at him and saying “ Heru, my son. I love you so much. You are the best thing I got in life and existence! I love you. You are the most precious gift I got from you mother.”

Then he turned to me and said “Bella. I love you, I allways did and I allways will. We belong together. No matter what happened I forgive you. Please forgive me! I love you both so much please do not leave us. Heru our son needs you as much as we all need you. Come back to me baby.” He said, tears running down his face, his voice shaking.

Then I heard it. Heru was in pain. He gritted his teath and started to shake. Emmett was holding him, somehow supporting his back and had a hard time to keep him in position.

Suddenly  I felt the pressure on my chest become stronger and stronger.

Esme and Carlisle began to recite a prayer to universe and a prayer for Heru.

Slowly the pressure become less and somehow I felt a hard surrounding shattering like a broken mirror.

Earth was shaking, I saw the earth in all its decades from ancient times, to the middle ages, to now. I saw what people were able to do and what they did! I saw the blood and hatred. I saw men raping women, warriors killing each other. People killing other beeings and all the pain was centered in me. The pain was centered in my head, nearly breaking me and my mind. This was too much to handle. The pain of the world and all times was nothing I was able to stand. To stand it alone!

Somehow, when I realised that I had to change that and bring the deities together again I felt my head smashed and then my eyes flew open.

One second, two seconds, three seconds… I was counting in my head. Was this real? Or did I dream again. Suddenly I saw that the view had changed. The only thing I saw  was the ceiling of this room. It remembered me of our little haven in Forks. Thinking of Forks I sighed and realised that my body was moving, that my chest was moving up and down by taking each breath of fresh air in. I sighed again and closed my eyes. Was it true? Did I travel back in time? I was confused.

Then someone touched my cheek and whispered “Momma, please don’t go again! It was hard to bring you back!”

Hearing those words made my mind twirl like a hurrican, thoughts where like thunder in my head and than I heard a sweet innocent chuckle. This brought me back and I opened my eyes…

Huge Emerald green eyes were looking from above into mine.

“Heru, oh I have missed you so much! Look at you how much grown you are!” I said whilst supporting myself and sitting up in the bed. He jumped right into my arms and did snuggle against my chest starting to sob. “Heru, baby everything is fine. Thank you for helping me! This would not have happened without you!” I said one tear running down my cheek.

“Mommmm” sob “Mommma, I love you” he said sobbing. His chin was trembling and then he started to cry all his sorrows out.

“Shshhh. It is fine. Everything will be ok. I promise I will never ever leave you.” I said rubbing his back to comfort him.

We were all in our little world when we heard someone clear his throat. I looked up and saw my family looking at me and Heru. Most of them had tears of joy in their eyes but Esme was sobbing. This was something I was really afraid of. I was afraid of beeing the one who was blamed for breaking the family. For not fighting for the love and for leaving without saying goodbye. But Esme wouldn’t be Esme when she can be the mother I missed in my life.

She ran over to me giving and Heru a bear hug and kissed me. “Oh Bella, thank universe you are back!”. We really have missed you my daughter. This time I will not allow you to run away! She said smiling through her tears. And as this was the sign to be run over by the family everyone was giving me a hug, a kiss and patting my head reassuring me that I shall never leave them again. Everyone but one…

My everything, my one and only, the love of my life was standing next to the bed looking curiously at me but not approaching. Oh no this was not good. I did break us. I ran away. He will never take me back. He will never forgive me in real. But he said that he loves me and he will forever… This was weird it felt like six years ago when I first met him. The tension between us was the same and the glint in my eyes was back I could feel it. My body was on fire. Burning for him in the need for him…to be touched and hold by him.

EPOV

There she was everyone was hugging her, kissing her, holding her and reassuring her that she shall not leave again and what did I do?

Nothing!

This was not good. Finally she looked at me. Was she mad at me? Angry that I didn’t approach for her? Or was it only because she realised the pressure on her? Somehow this felt like the first time when I met her at school. When she made me insane cause I thought she was human and I couldn’t read her mind…I felt the glint in my eyes, the fire in my heart, in my body. Osiris has got Isis back!

Slowly I moved forward waiting for the family to give me some room. Esme felt what I was aiming for so she slowly took Heru from Bells chest. I didn’t recognize that within seconds Bella and I where alone. Both of us unsure how to go, how to approach held the hand out to the other. When our finger tip touched electricity ran through us. Slowly we moved forward till we were standing in front of each other. I was looking down at my beautiful goddess. Who looked tired exhausted but with a small glint in her eyes.

“Bella” I whispered unable to say more.

“Edward, I am so sorry” She replied. Her hand touching my hair, cheek and in the end my lips.

I felt the fire in me getting stronger and stronger.

“Will you ever forgive me” We whispered at the same time. Surprised we both smiled and nodded. The magic of the moment took over and our foreheads touched.My hands were trembling but I wanted to feel her hair, her back so slowly I held her tighter to me. And when our noses touched, our lips searching for the other the door opened.