Sirius- Chapter one

First Chapter

BPOV

I was looking down to my stomach and than looking back to the huge mirror in our bathroom. It looked huge but I knew it was still half the way I will have to go…

I put on my white hospital uniform. A lot happened in the past 3 months.

We had decided to open the ceiling to the next room upstairs and to create their the  babys room. Esme and Alice convinced me they would do all the work this time since Edward and I tried to prepare for medical school after the internship. I got used to the cullens reputation and after I had called several universities and college across the country we had several possibilities to start. Carlisle had his favourites of course but he wanted us to go to where we wanted to go. My father wanted no actually insisted to go to Harvard medical school. This was one of several possibilities we didn’t decide yet. Edward worked hard for this internship. Carlisle never treated us like his children in the hospital we had to work twice as hard as the other interns but we were happy. I knew why he did this to us. He wanted us to experience the hard and rough daily routine of a doctors life. I knew that Edward knew it already since he had two medical degrees but we had to keep up with the façade… So I am keeping up.

 Every stuff member loved both of us so much. We cared about the patient, the nurses and the doctors. When they found out that we were going to have a baby in six month they threw us a babyshower in the reception area of the hospital. It was so sweet and loving and most of our long term patients joyned us…

---------------------------------

 I sighed. Well don’t I look sexy in that outfit with the baby bump. I mean I look like a whale but Edward tells me everytime that I look so sexy. It is so sexy because every man on earth, human or other kind would know I am happily taken by him. That his child was growing inside me. I mean this was really something. He was so… oh my Edward. I sighed again.

I fixed my hair in a pony tail and went downstairs. Edward was waiting with Esme in the Living room. Well doesn’t he look so sexy in his white uniform too… Oh no this pregnancy is messing with me.

“Good morning Esme”

“Good morning Bella, how do you feel today? You look good by the way?”

“Thank you Esme. Well I kind of feel better and my little nudger let me rest since 04:00 pm in the morning.”

“That sounds good” She cheered. “I think we will finish the room today, so Alice and I will go and buy the furniture and everything. Do you have any objection?” She asked

 “Hm…let me think. No I have no objection!” I said happily…

 “Bella? What happened? Where is my Wife and what have you done to her?” He asked me seriously.

 “She is still there but has her own plans” I winked at him.

“Uh… I understand.” He responded fast.

“Well than lets go.” He grabbed me at my waist and pulled me to the door “ See you Esme” I said going outside.

When we were in the car and Edward sped of. He turned to me.

“Now tell me what do you plan?” He asked curious.

“I would like to make Alice and Rose the godmothers of our son! Do you mind? I mean this is still up to negotiation but I would love to have them both since I found out who they are…” I whispered afraid that he would object…

Suddenly Edward stopped the car and turned to me. “Tell me my love. Who are they?”

 I took a deep breath “Well I have thought a lot but everytime I think Alice I see her… I see Bastet!” I whispered.