Chapter twenty eight- Stranger in the city

Hi guys,

I am truly sorry that it took me soo long to upload again. I am so stressed from work. Our sister company is not doing well and I have to fight for my "girls" they do not want to give them new contracts. So I need to write a new concept and a calculation which proof that we need them..this totally sucks...

I wish you all merry christmas!

Love mourgana

--------------------------

Chapter twenty eight

 Stranger in the city

He was screaming without a sound. His face was scared, he feared me. Good this was exactly the way I wanted it to be. This was going all according the plan. My plan. I have waited so for so long. I have been patient, I have grieved and I finally knew why this must work out. I tied him with my special silver chain. I knew what powers this kid had. What it meant to fight him. He is her son, he is his son, he is Heru son of Isis and Osiris. And he has special powers. Powers! Dangerous Powers. I knew how dangerous. They had killed her, they killed him, they had killed Aro.

There was a time when I was desperate, when I wanted to die. When I thought that nothing could give my life a sense. But I was wrong. I was so wrong. I found the reason for my life again and totally by accident.

It was six month ago, when I have left Europe and tried my luck in the new world. I tried to live a life or at least to admit to myself that I needed a change in my life. A life that was not filled with my love, my mate, the reason for my existance. By accident I have met this famous realtor “Felicitas”. By famous I mean in the underworld.

I arrived at JFK and took a cap directly to downtown where I knew her business office was located. It was a rainy day, very cloudy. I had for once luck in my existance. Ha! My existance this is just vegetate…no life…I have lost my life with his death. I didn’t agree with his need for power. I didn’t want to spend all my life energy on telling people how to live their life, nor how to enslave them, or hunt them down if they didn’t cooperate. I shook my head whilst entering the door of this huge office building. Like I was trying to shake a bad dream out of my head. I wish it was a bad dream, I wished I was human for once. Ignorance is somehow bliss…

“I would like to speak to Ms Felicitas please” I said smiling to the receptionist. She smiled back.

“Do you have an appointment with Felicitas?” the receptionist asked me.

“Actually no. But I have a personal recommendation” I replied.

“I will see if she has time to see you. Please take a seat in the waiting area over there!” She pointed to the dark leather chairs in the corner. I nodded and sat down.

I was curious to see this “VIP” in our world. Every Vampire in Europe knew that she is the top address if you look for real estate in NYC.

“Did she tell you, who recommendet her to come to me? I heard a voice whispering.

“Feli, I am sorry she didn’t tell me.”

“Ok. I see. Send her in.”

I looked to the opening door and saw the receptionist exiting the office and giving me a sign to follow her. I followed her and entered the office.

“I am Felicita…s” She said whilst she turned to face me.

“It is a pleasure to meet you” I replied. “I have heard a lot about you and your business” I tried to make chit chat and hold my hand out to shake hands with her.