"Are you okay? Are we okay?" Cathy whispered.

'Of course, we are okay. We are always going to be okay. And I'm sorry too.' is what Doug wants to say, but instead he put his left hand in the back of Cathy's head and slowly kissed her forehead. He hopes that's enough, he hopes Cathy understands. And Cathy did.

"Doug I really... I know you know but I just want to tell it. I'm really sorry, Doug."

"It's okay, Cathy. I know. And I'm sorry too. I was just really shocked, and pinauna ko yung galit kesa kausapin ka. I'm sorry." Cathy held Doug's hand.

"It's okay, but let's promise, this time... let's talk more okay? If something's bothering someone dapat sabihin, big or small let's talk okay?"

"But you always talk Cathy—" Cathy glared at Doug because of course he's going to joke now when Cathy's being serious. "Okay, okay I'll stop and duly noted bossing." Bossing? Cathy likey.

Doug was just staring at Cathy, and as much as Cathy likes the attention... it's getting too much and she's blushing.

"Oh my gosh stop staring alam kong maganda ako." Then it was Doug's turn to glare at her. Of course, two crackheads as soulmates. Well this is nice.

"No... it's just... this feels nice you know. You, here in my arms, this close, this feels nice." Doug admitted.

"It is, we can do this often. Right?"

"Of course. Always."

They were smiling at each other, lost in their own bubble, the fight already forgotten.

Having a soulmate who understands you, supports you, and is always there for you is nice. Would recommend. 10 out of 10.

And despite all the pain (literal minsan lalo na for Doug) and hurt, despite all the ups and downs, Cathy won't mind going through all of them if it means at the end of the day he's going to Doug like this.

"Cathy... I have to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"Heheh hmmmm maya na pala."

"Ano nga?!"

"Shhhhh and hug me." And she did. She hugged him like Doug's his air and she's drowning, like it's the only thing that will save her. She hates drowning, but if it's drowning in Doug's presence and touch then she will have to reconsider.

What Doug wants to tell Cathy just a while ago, he shares to Instagram that night.

And Cathy's reaction?