Chapter 54: Bonds

Start from the beginning

Yue: That's enough!

As she throws him a few feet back and struggles to get up.

Yue: (Pained Grunt) I'm not gonna let you lay a hand on them.

She fully gets up.

Yue: So bring it on!

Quick Flashback~

Past Y/N: If anyone hurts my girlfriend they will get their asses kicked by me!

I think back to the promise me and Y/N made each other remembering my own words.

Past Yang: Remember I'll do the same thing if anyone hurts you.

Past Y/N: I love you.

Past Yang: I love you too.

Flashback End~

I clench my fists as I see Adam holding Yue by the neck.

Adam: It's your end!

Blake: Yang!

I run at Adam punching him square in the face.

Adam: Gah!

Yue: Y-Yang?

Yang: It's okay. Catch your breath for a second. I can hold him off.

She takes a knee.

Adam: So your finally gonna fight me again.

Yang: ...

We stare down at each other as he makes the first move delivering a series of quick slashes and Semblance arcs that knocks me back a few feet.

I manage to land a few good hits on him and knock him away from us and fire shots at him but he just absorbs them into his sword as he starts glowing red and circles around me before slashing at me knocking me back to Blake.

Blake: His Semblance is like yours! He absorbs energy through his sword, stores it up and then sends it back when he's ready.

Yang: He gets to dish out damage without having to feel it? (sighs) That's just cheap...

We start trading blows with each other until he knocks me back again.

Adam: Die!!

He activates his Semblance and sends an Aura Arc towards us.

Blake: Yang!!

The Arc is then cancelled out by a Dark Aura Arc.

I look to see Yue weakly standing with aura leaving her sword before she passes out.

Adam: Why is everyone always interfering?!

Yang: Leave. Us. Alone. This is your last chance.

He grabs the hilt of my sword as I feel my hand start to tremble a little.

Adam: Heh, do you really believe that? Or are you just trying to scare me away so you won't have to die trying to protect her?