BTS REACTION: You bringing their child to the studio

Start from the beginning

Kim Namjoon:

It wasn't like you had never given him surprise visits in his studio..Joon has always been very grateful of you to make his day by showing up unexpectedly but this time it was going to be way more special considering how it was the first time you had bought his twin girls together with you..

It was the last of school and they were pleading to see "appa's office" and hence you decided to take them there directly from school and give a little surprise to your husby..

You see Joon talking with Mr Sejin, most probably about something important because of the way he was gesturing his hands.
You find the grip around both your index fingers tighten as your girls see their Appa.

"Appa.." dae-ho chirps softly, the little girl being a little too excited to see her Appa..
Although she wasn't that loud but call it a natural instinct or what and Namjoon's eyes fall on the three most important people in his life.

His serious expression fades in a blink and a very cheerful grin plasters his face. He giggles and storms in your direction, not caring how he had left the conversation with Sejin abruptly.

"Girls!" He says with his arms wide open and his two little babies run towards him, hugging the life out of him.

"Appa!" Both of them coo as you let go of your trip to allow them to run towards their dad.
Namjoon kneels down and showers them with kisses..

He looks up at you and chuckles, "you never fail to surprise me jagi"

You giggle and simply shrug while raising the bags of your little girls you were carrying, passing a sly smile to Mr Sejin, who was getting awkward at the moment.
You both giggle as he goes out, giving you four a moment of privacy..

"The girls were whining to visit you so..yeah" you say as you approach him in order to kiss him

"Really?" Joon murmurs looking at the girls before sharing a quick peck with you.

"Noooo" dae-hyun frowns and slaps Joon's leg

Joon giggles and bends down before scooping both of them in his arms, "is someone jealous?"
He says playfully before showering both with kisses.