Tragic: Jimin 🌹

Requested by: MinKeyHa ❤❤

Warning: Super depressive! I don't think I've ever written something so angsty....

"Y/n! Just stay like that!" Your boyfriend exclaims as he turns his phone camera on only to get a frown from you

"Jimin.... I am not interested in getting myself clicked" you say whilst turning around and busying yourself in rather admiring the beauty of jimin's luscious back garden.

You pick a wild flower and pout, "since how long haven't you done maintenance of your garden chimmy?"

Not hearing anything from him you were bound to turn and check for him.
"What?" You scoff as you look at his deadpan expression

"Y/n! Its your birthday!! It looks like I am the only one excited here" he comes closer to you in order to cup your cheeks in his warm hands, you two intently stare at one another.
You look into his orbs, feeling the moment, feeling all those moments that you two have shared together in the 6.5 years of knowing each other.

6.5 years of sharing almost everything!

Na'ah whom are you kidding to..... 6.5 years of hiding something big, something torturous from your lover, deceiving him into this world of fairytale where everything seems right when it's totally not.

Making him believe that you are living the life of a rockstar, a perfect girl.... with a perfect life, no worries no nothing.

The birthday which he's apparently claiming to be enjoying is your worse day ever!
Umm.... Well you've had birthday's before too, you had your chimmy with you too but today was different....

All those slaps and curses you got from way back home wasn't as much evident back a few years ago.
Why? Because you never retorted back but what you did this morning.... Oh boy it was surely something....

Flashback (the following morning);

"I'll be going out" you say casually to your mom who was cleaning the antiques arranged neatly by the mantelpiece

"Where?"

"None of your business" you say as you start heading towards your bedroom upstairs but we're stopped midway as she doesn't break the interaction

"I asked you something. You should tell me." Your mother grits her teeth

You turn around, folding your arms, just staring her, not being affected much since having fights with your mom was something usual....

You've always envied your friends who would have their mom drive them to the nearest game store back when you were kid, their mom running errands on their behalf whenever they were ill, helping them with guiding about what should they do in future.....

With you everything has been bleak since your birth, you weren't provided with that 'motherly affection' that they claim to be the most wonderful joy.

You were born a burden to your mother, how a part of you wished she could've successfully made an attempt to kill you back when she was pregnant.
Yeah she didn't want you.. you were nothing more than an abomination in her eyes.

She had hated you since the time when your father had left her for another woman back when she discovered she was carrying you.
It was your aunt, your mother's elder sister who forced her to keep you, her first born!

Wow.... Any mother would have killed to protect her first born but in your state, it was completely the opposite.

You were a loner, having a depressed childhood, being locked up in your room, mostly dwelling under your bed, crying yourself to sleep on the cold hard floor had made your personality cold too.
Most people felt that you had a rotten personality, yeah, it pinched you at first until you met jimin.