Melody: Jungkook 🌹

Warning: fluff!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It must have been your pillow getting too outstretched for you to hold any longer or it must have been your haphazard schedule of getting up at untimely hours or worse! It must be the feeling of your husband's emptiness on your left which had woken you up from sleep!

Lazily lifting your right eye first, your eyes first scan the frontal part only to make it certain that indeed it was the missing position of your husband which had made you wake up.
Well call it strange or cute but without jungkook in the morning, you had this  tendency of waking up as your unconscious self would sense the same..

You clench your jaws in anger and fuss. Obviously you were pissed! Your man is supposed to fondle you and your pregnant self.. like that's the first thing you'd want waking up in the morning but this guy's absence was getting you on your nerves.

"Kook!" You call out in your morning voice which apparently was almost inaudible and hence it never echoed to where it was supposed to reach.

Groaning and fussing more, you decide to get up and search for your significant other..
You throw the covers off you and take support of the nightstand with your right hand and your left one supports your back. Although you didn't have any signs of backaches yet but it had become almost a habit of yours to support the weight only to make sure you don't imbalance while getting up or bending..

Putting your slippers on, you barge inside the washroom and find it empty..
"Kook!" You call out again, shutting the door and heading towards the halls but to no avail.

Where the heck is he!?

Your anger goes at par as you keep searching only to find the places empty when suddenly the thought of checking the guest room hits you.

Although you doubted if he were there since you guys don't visit the guest room except the time when you are cleaning the room.

Turning the door knob, you could hear some faint sounds of music blasting off the wireless Bluetooth speakers.. "kook.." you murmur as you get inside the room only to see your husband doing push ups dedicatedly.
You could clearly see his grey shirt damp in sweat which only made him look even hotter..

"Jagi.... Good morning!" He cheers putting a bright smile as soon as he sees you standing by the doorframe.
He rests his elbows on the wooden floor and checks you out as you walk inside in his direction.
The music was still blasting through but your man soon lowers down the volume using the remote placed right by his side on the ground.

"I hate waking without you by my side" you state pouting, putting both your arms to support your waist.
Your heavy belly of 5 months protrude over your husband which was making it difficult for him to have a look of your face.

"Forgive me, jagi" he says chuckling and he swiftly gets up to face you properly.

"I had promised myself to start exercising" he justifies while snuggling his arm around your waist so as to pull you closer to him only for him to kiss your forehead.

"Really? You're not the one who should be exercising actually.." you joke as you glance down your stomach earning a hearty chuckle from him.

"Why don't we exercise together then?" He asks pulling himself even closer to you so as to give you a hug but before he could do that, you quickly push him away,

"Kook! You're sweaty!" You exclaim giggling

"Well, you never complain about my sweat in bed though"

You roll your eyes and throw him his towel which was kept on the bed.

"Out of all places why the guest room?" You ask sitting on the vacant chair.

"Otherwise I would have woken my babies from sleep" he states matter of factly while wiping off his sweat via the towel. He slowly walks towards you and picks you up.

"Do you remember this song?" He whispers taking your hands. His eyes bore into yours making you get conscious as if he was still the Jungkook you had crush on during your high school..

"What exactly is playing?" You ask as the volume was too low for you to figure out.

"Close your eyes and listen carefully" he commands interlocking his fingers into yours while swaying his hips a little.

Following his orders, you try your best to not feel nervous from your own husband like you were in your teen years and you keenly listen to the soft music playing in the background.

It was Jasmine villagas. Natural.

Without even knowing when, your lips automatically start syncing with the beautiful lyrics.
This was the song you had sung to Jungkook during the time when he was gone abroad for higher studies leaving you waiting on him for years only after which he had come back to you with the good news of asking your hand in marriage.

"you're what keeps the stars hung up in the sky,
you're what keeps the rivers from running dry
you're what makes my heart go and skip a beat 
when you are inches away from me

their ain't no reason, their ain't no rime
but still it happens every single time 
when we say nothing at al 'cause your kiss is so natural."

"Still so melodious.. I swear you should try becoming a singer, jagi" jungkook states mesmerized from the way you had sung.

Blushing terribly, you hide your face by buying your face in his palms he had earlier laced with your fingers.

Jungkook chuckles at your cuteness and makes you look up in order to face him,
"You're acting like it's the first time we are meeting"

"They were good days.. I wish I could live them again" you state dreamily but the kicks from your stomach makes you get back to reality. You look at jungkook with a frown over your face as you put his palms over your womb.

"Speaking of, I was thinking of going to that small ice cream parlour we used to visit oftenly back in school.." "let's make our baby visit the places where his eomma and appa had visited together"

"Gosh I still can't believe it was a date, kookie! I was so embarrassed when neither of us had any money and we had to sell ice creams as a punishment for one day!"
You complain jokingly making your man laugh out loud.

"Aah! You were so clumsy!" He whines kissing you again lovingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹