I'm only gonna break your heart pt.6: Jungkook 🌹

3.5 years later....

"Kim Areum!" You call out to your precious yet naughty little girl who apparently was hiding away from you-
One thing she always does whenever she finds out her favorite cookies that you hide away from her, however to no avail anymore since she somehow has started to become clever every single day and by now she knows that it's inside the drawer by your bed side that you nicely stack in those cookies..

"Areumie.." you sing song as you start walking closer inside her playroom. A suppressed chuckle leaves your lips as you could see her bum protruding out in her attempts to slump behind her plastic play slide..

You could see her bum swaying a little as she tries peeking through the slide's hole to see if you have caught her already..

You press your lips and start looking around-- acting like you don't know about her whereabouts at all..

"Hmm.... Where's my little monster?" You put one of your fingers across your cheeks and the other hand rests on your waist as you pretend to search for her.
You thump your feet and look around here and there, waiting for your little darling to finally give up and say sorry but of course she wasn't that easy.

"Hmmphh.. Let me check there" you act out as you begin walking towards the slide and there you see her get scared so much so as though she just saw a ghost!

"Aaaaah!!" She shouts her life out as she sees you standing above her tiny frame and there she gets up at, attempting to run like a quicksilver but your reflexes were quick enough this time to pick her in your arms.

"You naughty baby!" You scold as you raise her a little higher and spank her bum playfully making her wince even though it didn't even hurt her..

"Eomma! I-I didn't eat it.. pomise" she pleads as you take her out inside your shared room..

"Oh you pomise?" You pout as you sit on the bed and put your kiddo on your laps, "you pomise?" You repeat but in a baby voice this time as you attack her with kisses all over her tiny face..

She starts chuckling and she squirms her little body in your embrace as she attempts to do the same to you but of course you were stronger and the poor being gets entrapped by your never ending kisses and pecks before you finally plop on bed. Your babygirl sits on your stomach and she hugs you tightly..

"Eomma.." she pouts and purs her lips on your belly

"Yes eomma's baby" you ask as you caress her back soothingly, it felt so warm and so heaven like to someone whom you could actually call as your own. YOUR OWN. She was your creation and you were so proud of it that if given an opportunity you could just flaunt about your little girl forever..

Ever since you went AWOL from your husband's house, you had lived the rest of your remaining pregnancy months with your friend and yeah you did get phonecalls from him but you had turned your phone off and had even switched to a new phone after a while so that he never calls you back.
You knew he had gone to your parents and whoever he knew was your acquaintance but to no avail..

Your parents did ask you about what happened but you just decided to cut off ties from everyone else and your parents did try to put some sense in your head but you ended up changing the city so that you could start a fresh life with the only person that mattered you the most, your princess and now here you were, working as music (casio) teacher for kids..

"Eomma..... cookies?" She asks you as she shakes the pack which you hadn't realized was still in her grip..

You let out a hearty laugh at her adorableness..
She was so cute and squishy that it was hard to believe that this angel is your creation.