BTS REACTION TO THEIR KID ASKING FOR A SIBLING 🌹

Summary: Parenting is mostly defined with responsibilities, duties, new roles and everything which has a pinch of love-care-strictness in it.

Now considering the duty part, shouldn't parents take full account of supporting what their kid wants?

Warning: Fluff/ cringeworthy kids
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin:

He's most certainly the 'I-got-it-all-handled dad'.
The moment those four cursed words, 'I want a brother", slip out of your toddler's mouth, Jin picks him up and puts him on his lap.

"Are you sure about it, baby?" He'd confirm since obviously the toddler doesn't clearly knows how with having a sibling comes rivalry.

Your son wouldn't hesitate nodding shamelessly as he looks right into his appa's eyes..

"I need it by tomorrow!" He complains making the two of you burst out laughing at his marked cuteness.

Namjoon:

"Eomma! I need a baby to play with!!" Your daughter would blurt out of nowhere during dinner making your husband choke on his food.

Bringing water for your husband and patting his back for comfort, you look back at your daughter with a lost expression, "yonha! I've told you so many times no talking while eating baby!" You'd scold her making her pout and throw her fork in protest.

Namjoon would get up, wiping his face with the towel as he approaches your princess.. well of course no matter what happens he can never hurt his precious daughter.

"How many do you want , princess? Tell appa."

Yoongi:He's gonna stick to his 'one child policy plan' which he made mentally the time you two welcomed your son 6 years ago

Yoongi:
He's gonna stick to his 'one child policy plan' which he made mentally the time you two welcomed your son 6 years ago.