Fake Love pt.3- Jungkook 🌹

The rash memories of the days you've tried so hard to forget keep rewinding in your head on loop making it difficult for you to fall asleep.

Why did he have to come back into your life?
When everything now felt getting right back on tracks he just had to barge in to imbalance it all!

You weren't sure how you are supposed to feel.. whether it was good to treat him the way you did today or was it too harsh on him..

All you needed was to be away-- far away from all those people from college who had tried to degrade your image during your final year, that is the year when rumors about your abortion had spread like wildfire and that's exactly how Jungkook had got to know about it..

There were two kinds of reaction about this tragedy you had to go through.. Half of whom were the kinds to sympathize and the remaining being those who were bashing you as being a slut to get yourself laid by the hottest guy..

Your pals had constantly supported you, protected you like the sister you were to them. You do recall some moments when jungkook had tried contacting you but being all glum and depressed from the hate you were getting when it wasn't even your fault, you decided to go in denial.

The preference for hang outs had lessened, you socializing with people had reduced to zero, you had deleted your very virtual existence from the social networking sites so that you wouldn't have to go through the demeaning memes you were being tagged in..
In short, you had entirely cut yourself off from the rest of the world just because of that one incident!

Not that anyone cared if you were going through such trauma, they didn't even ask you about your sudden absence from gatherings or parties or networking sites.. they were just living their perfect college life and obviously worrying about a Ms. Nobody like you was the last thing they'd want..

If there was anything that was keeping you going with life then it was your friends and your books. You had tried to distract all the havoc by getting yourself more into studies and well that did bear you fruits as you had topped your college and were placed into one top notch company which you had now left for a while to take care of your lovely baby.

You couldn't help but notice how Jungkook changed. He seemed guilty of his actions. It wasn't only today's encounter with him that let you see through his guilt but you had seen it long back when he had first come to realize about the abortion and had confronted you in the classroom.

What's destined is destined and it can't be changed. That's where you are leaving his meeting you again so unexpectedly today.. if it's gods will to reunite you two-- then so be it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The evening had set in marking the time for the arrival of your students.

With minji bouncing in your arms like always, you get the kids- help them get inside the room- instruct them and do the same old same old.. however what was new was your feelings..

It was weird how you were constantly being distracted by the mere thoughts of why jinki and his stupid uncle didn't show up today.. was jungkook actually hurt by your sharp words yesterday as much as he decided to bid you adieu forevermore?

You decide to shake your thoughts away.. why'd you even care if he left or if he didn't. You're a professional and you are supposed to act like one!

"Where is minji's appa gone today ma'am?" Jiwon asks innocently as he picks another shade of orange to color the drawing he just drew.

You freeze there and then.. not knowing what to answer- why was it being difficult for you to say anything? Was it this weak feeling of realizing how minji was fatherless? Or was it the memories from the past which haunts you down still making it next to impossible for you to speak anything about him..