Greedy pt.3: Taehyung 🌹

"Not before you tell me who Kim taehyung is.."

Those words made your whole world shaking right in front of your eyes.
You couldn't believe your ears listening to the name of the person whom you admire the most by those venomous lips of this freak!

How on earth did he even find out about taehyung? There aren't any chances since you've been super cautious in the little meetings you and tae do whenever Dohyun goes out..

You gulp down heavily as soon as he grips your cheeks firmly.

"Now why wouldn't you talk, b*tch? Afraid of something..?" He asks nonchalantly, squeezing your cheeks simultaneously

You eyes avert down to your bump, not finding the capacity to lie to his face with confidence, "w- who..?"

He leaves his grip from your cheeks as he now begins patting them adoringly,
"oh look at you hesitating so much.." the smirk he had on his face now spreads further..
You let out a sombre cry as soon as he slaps you this time, laughing sarcastically, "tch tch.. did I hurt you again?" His fingers starts caressing the opaque red mark on your right cheek.

The throbbing pain on your cheek was nowhere as bad as the pain that you were experiencing mentally.. you just wanted to run away from this torturous life that you were leading out of option..

"Tell me or I have my ways to find out, pet.." he smiles as he now leans back on the armchair, his hands making their way towards the back of his head.

"I re-really don't know w-whom you are t-talking about.." you stutter as you start getting all nervous

"Oh? Is that it? Okay.. well a little birdy saw you with this guy coming out of the hospital last month.. maybe he was imagining things, eh?" he thumps his knee up, causing you to stand up instantly due to the sudden jerk

"Well I believe my beautiful wife because I'm sure she won't lie to my face.." he smirks again, "I mean I'm pretty much certain that you literally don't want to die a dog's death after all.." he chuckles, shaking his head as he picks the plate of sandwiches and begins taking a bite.

You back off a little and walk towards the bed as you start feeling light headed

"Oh one more thing.. Mr. park is arranging a party next week" he sighs disappointed, "well as much as I tried my level best to avoid but you know the fool.. he just can't mind his own dumb*ss business.." he scoffs, "so he has unfortunately invited you as well.. so just find yourself a nice gown.. because I literally am not fond of seeing you wearing those repeated trashy outfits everytime I have to leash you out with me" he gets up and heads towards his wardrobe.

After a few minutes of scrutiny of the drawer inside his wardrobe he walks all the way up to your frame, that was sitting on bed, weeping a little because of the earlier disastrous conversation you two had shared

"Here's my card" he throws his credit card on your face, "just. one. dress." He warns before heading outside of your room leaving you completely shattered as always except you were terrified this time to an extent which wasn't fathomable at all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I thought you'd be happy that he's gone for a while.." taehyung says as he pulls his car by the doctor's clinic

You bite your inner cheek as you pay your undivided attention to the surrounding outside because showing the bruise which had formed on the right hand corner at the end of your face due to the scrunching force your husband's hand had dinged upon it was the last thing you'd want to show tae.. The apparent bruise, as you assumed, must have been left because of the silver ring Dohyun always wears as a good luck charm or perhaps because of the sharp edge of the card he had thrown in your face earlier today..