Misunderstanding: Jungkook🌹

"Jagi!!" Jungkook came back from work calling out your name ever so enthusiastically, "jagiya?" He searched for you in the kitchen, the living room but he came out in vain.
He got a bit scared because of which he started thinking of the worst possible situations "ani ani ani" he whispered to himself, trying to get such thoughts out of his head.

He slowly walked upstairs to your shared room and he saw you there, in you bed lying so peacefully.
He looked at you with a sigh of relief and he couldn't help but smile at the sight of you sleeping so soundly. He slowly paced towards you and he sat right beside you, he kissed your forehead lightly and touched your 6 months old belly gently.
"Hmm" you moaned as you woke up by his actions, "oh" you yawned and smiled at him, "you're home" you shift yourself so that you can sit comfortably around the pregnancy pillow you asked kook to buy you the other day.

"Is it really that comfy? I see you sticking to it 24/7, babe" he chuckles
"Yup you should try them too kookie" you laugh
"Oh yeah?" He squirms closer to you and he takes support of the pillow to keep his chin on. He stares at your belly
"What?" You ask him
"Wow you're getting big!" He chuckles
You kinda get hurt by his words and so you look the other way.
"Oh no no no! Jagi I didn't mean it that way!" He looks up at you and he sits on the bed, "I'm sorry if you felt bad"
"Whatever" you roll your eyes and you decide to get up as you are pissed and don't want to talk to him, now that he's said you look fat!(although he really didn't mean that). You begin to stand up but slightly loose your balance as a shooting pain triggers your lower abdomen, "ai....ssh" you whimper
Jungkook jumps from the bed and holds you firmly, "hey you okay?"
"Yea...yeah" you frown and look down your belly, "I suppose it's just braxton hicks, nothing serious" you rub where it pains.
Jungkook doesn't register anything that you said and so he looks at you clueless.
"It's just a mild contraction jungkook, I'm fine" you look at him, still pissed from what he said earlier
"Should we go see Dr. Lee?" He asks concerned
"No, I'm fine. Now excuse m..."
"Y/n I'm sorry jagi, I really didn't mean to say what you're thinking. I was just surprised at how our toddler is growing inside of you. That's what I meant when I said you're getting big, really! Please forgive me!" He said it all in one single breath, just like a kid who's done something really bad and now is stating facts to prove himself right to get away from being punished.
"Okay okay!" You pout, "I'm sorry too kook, I've been over reacting so much lately. Pregnancy effects, you see"
He chuckles and doesn't reply back, afraid that he might make you mad again.
"Yeobo!" You whine "our kid is kicking me! Guess someone is hungry" you rub your belly, acting all cute
Jungkook giggles, "aigoo! My aigi is hungry, huh?" he kneels down and kisses your belly ," haha jagi, the baby just kicked my lips! Guess someone's really angry! Let's go feed you two first" you both chuckle and head downstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's shorter than the previous scenarios but anyways I hope y'all enjoyed it

It's shorter than the previous scenarios but anyways I hope y'all enjoyed it.❤❤
Do leave your comments guys ❤ we appreciate them and do not forget to vote xx

*Requests are open*

-author kookieskitty xx 💕💕🌹😘😘