I want a sibling : Jungkook 🌹

Requested by: ibighitjeon

"What the hell..... Choose namhyuk, you silly girl!" You curse under your breath as you watch your favorite show whilst cleaning the kitchen slab.

"She's surely gonna pay for this...." You shake your head in disappointment as the girl from your favorite show makes the worse decision by choosing the villain over the hero as she gets deceived by the rival.

You neatly begin stacking all the spoons inside the respective drawer when suddenly the loud sound of the alarm clock daunts you making you drop all the spoons.

"Great!" You sigh and turn the alarm off and begin picking the scattered spoons one by one

"Yeobo!" You shout, "Jungkook..!" You singsong again as you don't get a reply

"Aish.... Jinja" you get pissed and so you decide to walk all the way to your shared bedroom only to see him listening to music on his headphones.
You clench your jaw as you get angry and snatch the headphones off it's grip.

"Yaah!" He snaps
"Jungkook.... You do realize that it's just me who has to do all the house chores even when its your day off from work.... It's so not fair!"

He tsks and looks at you pissed as though waiting for you to go further and just say what you want from him.

"It's 4:30.... Go pick JeongWu"

"Aaah alright...." He quickly gets up from the bed and hurriedly wears his jeans.

He takes the car keys and gives you a quick peck on the lips making you blush terribly.
Well yeah that's the power that your husband leaves on you like magic. Even after being married to him for more than four years he never fails to give you that tingly feeling all the way down your spine.

He's been your obedient partner since day 1 even though it was an arranged marriage. He's treated you and your little champ, JeongWu, whom you had conceived just an year hence your marriage, like treasure.
Although as much complying your husband is he could be hella lazy too. Especially when it comes to his holidays..... He believes in being a couch potato, resting all day long, doing nothing at all which bothers you a lot.
Of course it does and why wouldn't it.... You need him, you desire your husband's love but because of his utter weariness from work you two can't spent time as much as you used to....
Not that it's only you who is frustrated sexually, he is too.... Especially ever since your baby boy was born. He sleeps in your bed as he's too scared to sleep alone.

You shrug the thought away and smile at your husband, "when are you planning to bring his present? His birthday is coming up next week, you slothful kookie" you poke his chest earning a laugh in the process

"Aigoo have I ever disappointed my son on his birthday?"

Well kook was right.... He's never failed to get the best out best gifts for his toddler. He's indeed spoilt his son with the immense amount of affection that he could afford to give with all his might.

"Arraseo arraseo.... Now go fetch him before he starts crying and makes the caretakers get worried for nothing"

He smiles and nods before leaving to pick his son from the summer camp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole ride back home JeongWu was sullen, he wasn't talking to his appa despite jungkook trying his very best to make his child up by cracking silly jokes which otherwise would have made his son go bonkers....
Something was surely wrong and kookie knew how to get it out of his son.....

He parks the car in front milkyway and picks his toddler in his arms, "JeongWu.... Look! Hmm... Yummy yummy" Jungkook wets his lips and makes a slurp sound which somehow makes him earn a giggle from his son and he hides his face into his appa's collar