BTS REACTION: You bringing their child to the studio

Summary: You bring your child to their studio/concert unexpectedly

Warning (s): nil

Word Count: 1.8k+

~~~~~~~~~

Kim Seokjin:

He is going to be pretty shocked to see you and his son in the studio while he was practicing for the upcoming concert..

Jin was a really caring father and a husband. The time when you both had discovered about your pregnancy, you knew that he'll manage his role quite well.
From the moment of your gestation till date, this man has not been a disappointment at all. He'd do whatever task you'd ask him to do... from changing hwan's diapers to bringing you maternity pads.. you name it, he does it.

Even though you had maids to run all these errands but still Jin would take the charge because he felt upset not devoting much time to you both because of his busy schedule..

"Hey.. Why'd you come here..? Is everything alright?" Jin would murmur, a smile plastered over his face as he'd sprint in your direction.
He'd scoop your 8 months old son in his arms gently and plant a peck on his forehead.

You nod while stroking Jin's arms, "we were missing you so much.. especially him. He was crying and was being cranky"

"Aww my baby.. were you missing Appa?" Jin would chirp while bouncing him in his arms..

"Aww look who's here~" hoseok would chirp as soon as he'd storm inside the room with some food along with the other boys.

"Say hi to your uncles baby~" Jin would coo in your son's ears softly while gently making him wave at his uncles

The boys would swoon and murmur sweet nothings to the baby, although very gently, trying not to make the baby upset before gathering around you for greetings..

"Let Appa show you the studio, hmm?" Jin whispers to his son while giving him a peck on his cheeks.