Chapter 78: A talk

The sun was high up in the sky. The wind was not hot but cool to the skin.

Two shadows intertwined from time to time.

Xiong Zhi was savoring the blissful moment she has with Linfeng. At this moment, the two walked from the coffee shop to the park while discussing the plan they have for this trial.

Suddenly remembering something, Xiong Zhi asked Linfeng.

"Are you free next weekend?"

Next weekend?

Even though Linfeng was busy every weekend he still answered.

"Yes. I'm available."

As his father said, he needs to get his thoughts together and assist his young miss whenever possible.

Xiong Zhi smiled a little.

"That's good."

Xiong Zhi remembered that Song Xuantin earned her a plan for Operation 2. Song Xuantin might be busy as her love life was on track. That's not a problem for Xiong Zhi. As long as she spent a lot of time with Linfeng, she was happy. Who knew maybe Linfeng would slowly fall for her.

Xiong Zhi could not help but reminisce about the past.

There was silence between them.

Linfeng felt that Xiong Zhi fell on deep thoughts.

Is she still worrying about Artworld?

Linfeng worried about Xiong Zhi. What Xiong Zhi wants for this project was a big risk.

His eyes slowly looked at Xiong Zhi who was on his left.

But then, he did not expect that Xiong Zhi was staring at him.

Shocked, Linfeng looked ahead and blurted nonsense.

"I-I don't know you played Guzheng."

Linfeng bites his tongue from saying more.

Sheet. Why the heck I said that?

He wanted to curse himself for replaying that day with Xiong Zhi. He doesn't want to replay the scene with her. The confession, the rejection, and his embarrassment.

Even though deep in his mind he wondered how Xiong Zhi learned to play Guzheng.

Linfeng was a good player in Guzheng too. He was amazed at Xiong Zhi's skills at the banquet. He was curious as well about the deep emotions that Xiong Zhi let out when she played the Guzheng at the balcony that day.

But, there are things that he should not ask.

So he tried to change the topic.

"How's your midterm-"

"I've learned it because someone taught me too."

Xiong Zhi answered cutting him off. She too wanted to know what happened to Linfeng that day.

"Someone taught you?" Linfeng was a bit stunned.

From young, his father let him study who are the people Xiong Zhi was encountering every day. He knew all her butlers, maids, instructors, and her relatives. He knew as well that Xiong Zhi doesn't have a teacher for Guzheng.

So who taught her?

"He is great at playing Guzheng. He has a lot of patience when he taught me. "

Xiong Zhi's eyes were staring at Linfeng's face. But Linfeng felt that she was looking far away.

"It was actually an accident. I heard a wonderful music from my balcony. I followed it. That's when I  caught him playing. " Xiong Zhi smiled a little.