Chapter 13 : Mysterious Boy (IV)

Hi dear readers!
Sorry to do this that I cut some part. The complete version is on the Webnovel, Quidian. If you have the app, please support me there. Thank you. Love you lots 😘❤️

***
But I changed my mind and add it back again haha. Enjoy reading!

********

Xiong Zhi run downstairs.

When she was out of VIP floor. She let out a sigh of relief.

She sat one of the chairs in the waiting area. Her heart beating so fast.

She felt nervous but excited at the same time. These feeling were all strange for her but she like it.

She experienced many things today -- she sneaked, run, being pursued, been a part of suicide drama, in the end she realized she had a talent in acting! Well, except she still had her cold face. She was thankful that whenever she was bored which was all the time, she watched any shows. That 'someone called I should go' escape route was derived from those drama's.  She just applied it to escape from that man inquiries.

All in all she would in grave these memories in her mind. One of her most exciting day.

She calmed herself and rest.
She returned to her usual demeanor with a cold look and indifferent face. Her "do not approach me" mode was turned on.

It seemed like the happenings earlier were all illusion. She even forgotten that she merely witnessed a suicide act.

She wait for Dr. Beiquing while staring at her notes.

Xiao Mei

Guangdong Hospital - Mrs. Xiao Ping

Zongyang Law firm - Ms. Bivia Chang

Quangpayan Police

Her goal was to finish the deal today. But it was already afternoon, the doctor still not here.

Xiong Zhi looked around. She observe her surroundings. Then she heard footsteps that came from a large group.

She saw a group of doctors. The nurses quickly approached them and talk to the other doctors.

The group dissipated with each nurse and went to different directions.

Then she saw the nurse called Mi approached the youngest doctor. It seemed like the nurses were all assistants of these doctors.

Guessing that the young doctor that nurse Mi approached was Dr. Beiquing, she blocked their way and greeted them.

"Excuse me, are you Dr. Beiquing? I'm a relative of Mrs. Xiao Ping, the patient 462'C bed. "

"Ah..I'm glad you're here. Mrs. Xiao illness is getting worse as time passed. Can we go to my office and discuss the things there. I want you to see something." Dr. Beiquing said.

"Yes, thank you." Xiong Zhi followed them until they reached a certain room.

Dr. Gregory Beiquing

A name was written in the door.

They entered the room and Dr. Beiquing gestured to Xiong Zhi to sit.

After Xiong Zhi settled on the couch. Mi came with two tea cups. The aroma of green tea tickled her nostrils.

But she did not glance to it. She directly went to business.