Chapter 64: Lu Yin Ze

Under everyone's stares. Lu Yin Ze walked towards the back. He arrived in front of Xiong Zhi.

He was still staring at her. Studying the face that he dreamt of seeing again. He waited for the moment he would meet her and properly become her friend. He would have a buddy. Buddy for stories, movies, foods, games, or anything. He would not be alone anymore.

Just remembering he has a friend waiting for him made him hope for another day to come. Hope that he will be freed from his father and brother, freed from the four walls of the hospital room, freed from the demon in his mind.

And he did. He survived. He was freed.

And now, lady luck was with him. The moment he comes out, he met her.

They were really destined.

Lu Yin Ze unconsciously smiled. He was happy.

This smile made all the students at the back who saw it dropped their jaw.

That smile was blinding. It was a fleeting moment yet it engraved itself in their mind.

In their eyes, Lu Yin Ze was glowing. His silver hair, his silver-blue eyes, and his white teeth were sparkling. They can even smell flowers in their surrounding.

So beautiful...

They all thought.

Xiong Zhi the subject of that smile was a little startled. The boy she saw before was very different from the boy that was standing in front of her. There's no gloomy aura. A refreshing feeling and vigorousness could be felt from the boy.

Lu Yin Ze quickly erased his smile. He had never felt this good in the past years. It's good that he did not forget to smile.

He tried to open his mouth to speak but then he did not know what to say so he closed it.

He just stared at Xiong Zhi. His silver-blue eyes were telling her how excited he was.

Xiong Zhi just returned his stare.

Why he is excited?

But nevertheless, she did not ask it. Maybe the boy was happy to attend school.

So for the next few seconds, no one spoke. Even the students were just watching them. Waiting for their exchange.

They were curious.

From the actions of Lu Yin Ze, they knew that this Lu guy and Xiong Zhi had known each other. But what's exactly their relationship? It was natural for big families to know each other. But for the young heirs, it was a different matter.

Their grandfathers might know each other as friends or enemies. Since their business were competing against each other.

But for the youngsters, they might only meet through rare meetings. And if they saw each other again, they would just pass each other by.

That's why Lu Yin Ze's action stunned them. As he approached Xiong Zhi first.

However, the two were just having a staring contest and no one spoke.

Finally, a gossiper who couldn't hold herself from speaking out broke the silence.

"Do you guys know each other?"

Song Xuantin curious face attracted Xiong Zhi's attention.

Lu Yin Ze's silver eyes then turned to Song Xuantin.

"Have you meet before?" Song Xuantin asked them again.

She knew Xiong Zhi was the type of person who was not easy to be acquainted with. Aside from her surname, Xiong Zhi's personality was the high contributor to why she doesn't have a circle of friends, well, except for her.