Chapter 22 : A week

[Day 2]

Cool wind blew through the curtains. The sun's warmth was not in its peak creating a peaceful and calm morning.

The girl inside the room was putting her uniform when her gaze fell on her laptop.

Should I check?

Xiong Zhi gave the evidence yesterday afternoon to SHM. For sure, they had already posted it in their website and the evidence already spread.

No..I should wait until it reach my ears..

With that, Xiong Zhi continued her daily life including staring boldly at Linfeng. Since yesterday that she found out that Linfeng did not dislike her touch, Xiong Zhi had more courage now.

While Xiong Zhi's life went usual, in the internet world. A bomb had fallen.

CJ's corruption had been found out! CEO's Assistant is a scape goat ?!

An article was posted in SHM website. They posted it in Facebook,weibo, etc. with their website address. For hours, many ignore it since the website was not famous hence they thought it was unreliable. But there were also some people who were so bored to death and opened the article just to see it for their curiosity and to kill the time.

But when they read the article they were dumbfounded.

CJ's controversies started a week ago. One (A) family bought a jewelry to present as a gift to B family. However, one of the elder from B family is expert in antiques and jewelries examined it and found out the diamonds in the bracelet were fake! They handed the bracelet to many expert and found the same conclusion. Being embarrassed, A family file a complaint to CJ that result an investigation of each employees in CJ's. The CJ's proclaimed that all the diamond in their jewelries were genuine. They even quoted "This case only happened once. Cj's will investigate the matter and will find what anomalies that caused this misunderstanding. We will give an explanation to the public."