Chapter 20 : S H M

Xiong Zhi stared at the USB in her hands.

"Gu Zhen, can I borrow your laptop for a minute. I will just check one file."

Gu Zhen wanted to complain first since he did not want anyone to touch his precious laptop but remembering Xiong Zhi would gift him the treasure later, Gu Zhen let her.

Xiong Zhi opened a file, reached out her phone and took a picture of the file in the laptop. Then she put way the USB.

"Thanks, I will just make a call."

She went outside and made her way towards an open space. 

She dialed a number and waited for someone to answer.

"Hello, this is Shi Hua Media (SHM)  Company. How can we help you?" A lazy voice said.

"Good morning, I'm just an anonymous person who have a big evidence in my hands towards CJ's corruption. Since I trust your company, I chose to give this evidence to you. I'll send you a picture of a certain file I have to erase your doubt. Call me back if you are interested." Xiong Zhi ended the call.

She was confident they would call back.

In SHM, three guys was sitting in the sofa with different positions. The chubby guy was munching happily while watching anime in his laptop. He was leaning back and his feet was on top of a nearby table. The thin guy beside him was leaning in his shoulder, bubble gum in his mouth, scrolling on the phone and feet was in top of the folded legs of the muscled guy in the corner of the sofa. The muscled guy had his game controller in his hands and was extremely focused on the screen not far away from him.

Suddenly the door opened and a lean man with eye glasses entered.

"Guys!! We have work to do!" The lean man said excitingly.

"........."

Silence met him. The three guy did not even bother to look at him. Then the thin man with the phone managed to split his attention.

"Whose affair?" He asked.

Their company was very low rated and poor.  They were only four employees. So these three guys expected that the job the lean was talking about was about their usual work, confirming gossip.

These four guys were the creators of SHM. The chubby guy the writer, the thin man was the camera guy, the muscled guy was the editor. And the lean man was their PR.

They were all colleagues and friends. After they graduate, they worked to different media. However, they did not like the rules their which were bribery and sometimes fake news. In other words, money was running their media. Being fed up, the four guys wanted to be a justice hero. So  they created this company. As what their company name said, Shi Hua (truth), they only release truth news.

However, after they create their own company, finding the truth in a certain issue was very hard and very expensive. Even they want to they could not dig up the matter more because of the lack of money.

That's why until now these four guys did not have a decent work. They were all releasing minor news such as trashes of the celebrities,politicians or respected businessman. Still, they were ignored and was suppressed by money.

However, these four guys became a famous group after they help Xiao Mei to spread the truth of the CJ's corruption.

That's why Xiong Zhi chose them. They were actually reliable and talented if they were given a chance to grow with proper equipments and financial support.

And that's what Xiong Zhi planned. Instead of waiting for six years to let them be acknowledge by the world, why not now?

She would not change their faith, she would just make it fast to happen.