Chapter 43 : Collaboration

Hello guys! Thank you so much for patiently waiting and for not killing me already xD. My hiatus season become longer, so sorry 🙇

Thank you for congratulating my brother, he left now...huhu.

Thank you for still reading TLYA and your comments are my happy pills and your votes are my chocolate.

I'll try to update every day this week to make up for the lost time.

Love you all! 😘

_______________________________

Guan Gao Huan was full of polite smile as he was surrounded by the crowd of people.

A lot of them were guests who wanted to be acquainted to Guan Family and its Empire. Some were the elders with their granddaughters who wanted him to be their in-laws. 

No one could blame them. Guan Gao Huan was akin to a prince. His looks could make the woman swoon. Like a dashing prince with his gentle smile and polite words. Aside from his handsome bearing, Gao Huan was a genius that made the Old Guan proud. It was said that his IQ was high and he could skip grades. Like Xiong Zhi, aside from preschool, he was home schooled. But because of Old Guan decision that he went here in China to study high school. They don't know the reason why a young man like him who had the knowledge that surpassed the college students would suddenly study here for highschool, nevertheless they were happy that the youngest grandson of Guan family was here. They could make a connection between him and them for the future business prospect. As Old Guan favored this young man, it was very likely that he would become the heir of Guan Empire.

So now, while he was green, they would take advantage of it to curry his favor.

That's what all the guest had in mind while smiling, praising, and exchanging words with Gao Huan.

(A/n: remember all the guests was rich and wealth businessman. No mediocre here. However in front of Xiongs and Guans they were slightly inferior. But if you displayed them (guests) outside the world, people would recognize them as big shots and legendaries rich business men.)

Gao Huan like a crown prince he was, entertained them and response to their every request. Which made them like him more.

But no one could notice the slight wondering of his eyes to the path to the comfort room.

He focused his eyes again to the people who wanted to curry his favor. No one knew this, but his polite smile he was showing was a mocking smile. These people wanted to use him, but they don't know that they just delivered their selves to his door, for him to use them. With this in mind, his smile got deeper.

However, when his eyes caught the pathway to the comfort room, the image of a girl in white blue hanfu came to his mind.

He had met all kinds of lady before. Schemers, gold diggers, lovestruck fool, naive, shy and arrogant ladies. He knew one once he met one. However, that girl, the young miss of Xiong, did not fall any in those categories. The girl did not even gave him a look that he always saw in lady's eyes- bashful and admiration. Instead it was a look that he saw once before, the look that he hates yet gives him satisfaction - a frightened look.

The girl's eyes clearly looked afraid. Afraid of him? Why? He only met her once.

He planned all night to talk to that girl, since he had a suspicion that that girl was his fiance that his grandfather told him to find out.

Who else could stand equally with the Guans? Only the Xiong. Besides, his grandfather initiated to attend the Xiong's Empire Anniversary with him. Since the Old Guan was a teenager he already had a connection with the Old Xiong. It could be said that they were 'frenemies'. They started out as a rival but became friends when they both stand at peak of business industry. For that long year of friendship, Old Guan never attended the Xiong Empire's Anniversary even when Old Xiong inherited the Xiong Empire when he was in twenties.