Chapter 28 : Song Xuantin

This chapter is dedicated to StephEqui19 who always suffered from spoiler alert.

Happy Reading! 😊

________________________________

Xiong Zhi mouth was tightly sealed. Her eyes was a little bit narrowed. Her brows were furrowed and her fist was clenched. She looked like she was having a stomach ace.

"....and then he gave me the candy. Can you imagine, after nine years I still hold onto him?! My little crush to him become a bomb! Every cell in my system only shouting for his name! How I wish he will look at me once." Song Xuantin said dreamily. Her hands were holding her heart-shape pretty face.

Xiong Zhi furrowed brows deepened. How many times Xuantin told her that story! She could even recited it right now. She badly wanted to shoo away Xuantin. Since yesterday, after their little encounter in the back court Xuantin was glued to her.

Now, in the middle of the class, Xuantin told her, her childhood story when she first fall in love to Gu Zhen.

Many students around them secretly peeked at them. Of course anyone knew the hierarchy of the class. (Refer chapter 5) Xiong Zhi as a the young miss of Xiong family - who owned the number one business company in C country, was on the top of the food chain. While Song Xuantin- a daughter of both successful and famous Hollywood actress and director, in other words, a celebrity , was on the bottom of the chain. Even Song Xuantin was very pretty with her alluring eyes, thin brows, straight nose, thin lips, high cheekbone, small face and a model-like figure, with her status it was not enough to sit together with Xiong Zhi.

Xiong Zhi's calm temperament and noble aura did not seem quite fitting with Song Xuantin's sassy and lively attitude. Looking at them, was like looking at two different worlds together.

The teacher badly wanted to yell at the student at the back. Even her words were not clear, it's murmur echoed loudly in the room attracting other student's stares. Whenever he tried to speak, the girl's chattering become louder.

But he could not tell her to shut up. Every student here was wealthier than him. Better not to offend this golden child.

When the bell rang for the break, Xiong Zhi quickly stand up and escape from the girl's rumbling.

However, when she was already alone in her table in the quiet and tranquil cafeteria, a 'radio that did not have a turn off button' suddenly appeared in front of her.

"What are you doing here?"

Xiong Zhi could not help but bicker at Song Xuantin who sat comfortably in front of her.

Song Xuantin just looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"We're best friends aren't we? We supposed to share food and eat together. ",She said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Best friends? We just met yesterday...

"I'm sorry , I'm not your best friend. I don't have one." Xiong Zhi said plainly. It's the truth though. Besides, she was regretting that she became a good matured person yesterday. She regretted that she pitied the girl and tried to explain to her, even revealing her love towards Linfeng, but she was also not concealing it though . She just regretted...that she talked to the girl. Now, she was reaping what she sowed.