Chapter 31: Operation-Seducing Linfeng: The Date (II)

Better to play this song while reading this...or while Xiong Zhi's singing the song. The title of the song "I like you so much, you'll know it" eng version. Up is the video ~

Happy reading 😁

_______________________________

Lively chatters, smiles and laughter were all around in the surrounding creating a lovely, and joyous atmosphere.

In the distance, a lovely couple passed by the groups of teenagers who were joking to themselves. When the couple passed the group's laughter died and their eyes followed the two figures.

One of them even exclaimed.
"What a couple! They're so cute!"

A couple sitting in the chair were making out when the girl caught the sight of another couple in the distance. She stopped moving and the boy noticed. Following the sight of his girlfriend, he also stopped kissing his girlfriend. They waited in silence until the two passed them. The girl still look in the cute couple and she muttered.

"I also like their shirts..."

Whenever this couple passed by they left the passerby bewildered and love-struck. Well no one could blame them. The young man of course noticed that they stand out to much. He tried to close one button of hit polo shirt to cover the t shirt he was wearing inside but glancing at the girl next to him, noting her bright eyes, he stopped. And just ignored their looks. If the girl beside him did not care why should him?

When people look at the couple, when girls look at the man they envied the girl instantly, however when they looked at his partner, their complains were easily swallowed up. If the girl could not match the handsome youth then who would?! It was the same for the boys, seeing the lovely girl in a matching shirt, they knew instantly she was taken by the man beside her. However, they could not find any flaw to the man. Swallowing the pride they accepted that the couple was unmatchable. They were both beautiful so they could only admired from afar.

Xiong Zhi was in the happy mood. Still holding Linfeng's hand she went to the nearby building.

Inside the building were different stalls for games and different shops. In the center was a big space  with a floor mat - as a stage, big T.V screen, two big speakers , a microphone, and the token machine. There's a banner at the side : Sing Me

(A/N: token machine XD I don't know what is that called. If any of you known, you can tell it to me, it will be appreciated  thank you. Just lazy using Google today XD)

Xiong Zhi bought a lot of tokens and then lead Linfeng in the center.

She handed all her things to Linfeng and went to the token machine and put two tokens in it. Two tokens= 1 song.

This move of course was their Step 4: Amaze him with your talent; Sing him a song. She discussed with Song Xuantin what song they should sing. They chose a song for their own. A perfect song that would portray their hidden feelings.They even practiced a lot before they parted that day.
Now , Xiong Zhi would perform her best to her beloved. Let's see if he would not fall in love with her angelic voice.