Chapter 9: Fang Dien (II)

Waaahh (★^O^★)

Thank you guys for your reads and votes! 😊😊

This is dedicated to pinkbich
And januaryzelle

Thank you guys for following me 😊😊

You made me happy o(*^▽^*)o

BTW, above is Fang Dien pic.All pictures of every character here can be improve by your imagination.

Disclaimer : I did not own any pictures here. The credits are all from pininterest. If they notify me to delete the pictures I will comply.

________________________________

Xiong Zhi entered the police station. She sat on the waiting area and waited. After a while, he saw a middle age man and a tall man with a brief case came out in one of the rooms.

When the room was opened she got a glimpsed of a young man in the room.

Seeing the young man, Xiong Zhi relaxed. Her target was there.

Seems like my timing was right.

***[RR] : how did Xiong Zhi knew that he would be in police station and which police station? Did she got superpowers?***

(A/N : she reads an article about Fang Dien in her last lifetime. It was written there what he experienced. As for the police station, Xiong Zhi just guessed. And no, she doesn't have superpowers, she is not Emily - the girl in 'The Clairvoyants' the finalist of AGT 2016, she is like a mind reader, just check it on YouTube if you want. Their performance is really great especially the girl--- )

***[RR] : stop it...back to their story. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ****

Xiong Zhi waited for the man to come out. After a while, she saw him come out and was lead to a temporary jail.

He sat on the ground with down shoulders.

She watched him punched the ground and hide his face in his hands.

She walked toward the jail.

An officer suddenly blocked her way.

"Excuse me, are you lost? Underage people should not be here." The officer said.

Xiong Zhi picked up her I.D in her pocket and held it out for the officer to see.

"I'm not underage."